Yard Pics

The one in the yard.

Search the DLS under Sotovaya Machta 2...

CRackHead_20100812_0001.jpg

AEM-7's Swedish Cousin. I can imagine it in CSX paint doing electric freight.

Yes, it is the original, versions of this loco was deliverd all over the world, in different versions, it was the first of its kind realy.

Lovley loco to, just a shame it doesnt have a propper cab.

I was pondering if someone could make a TranDEM file of the line from Charlotte to Monroe..... its a pain in the ass tryin to get everything exact..
If anyone can help me out i'l be very greatful... Thanks all

Update:

Got somemore work done on the Satellite yard... heres a shot looking back towards the Matheson Ave. Bridge
CRackHead_20100813_0005.jpg

Heres another one looking up towards the yard from the Signal tower
CRackHead_20100813_0006.jpg

Still got alot of work to do but im getting there

Wow, I'd never be able to make trackwork that complex. Bet it'll look great when it's done though!

Update:

Got somemore work done on the Satellite yard... heres a shot looking back towards the Matheson Ave. Bridge
CRackHead_20100813_0005.jpg

Heres another one looking up towards the yard from the Signal tower
CRackHead_20100813_0006.jpg

Still got alot of work to do but im getting there
WOW! it's long as the Industrial Wasteland Route (built-in) for TRS2004-10. you can put like 9000 cars in THAT yard! :eek::eek:

lol its not that big but its a purdy good size yard...... besides im not as good as some of the peoplez thats been building routes for years altho i've had some practice with my old route

nice shots evan... looking good man:udrool:

9000 cars!? Even with the low-poly cars, my computer would still go into orbit around the earth. :p

Wow CRackhead, you really know how to build a yard. It's even better than what I've made.

Same here. I have never built anything that big. Here is my largest yard I have made. 30in too.

Your yard dwarfs mine. Then again, I like short lines feal more than a Class 1 mainline.

Thats only half of the yard im starting the main part of it now.... its a big one thats for sure and i might have to end up rodoing most of it.... i think i got part of the yard out of alignment.... i hope not cause thats a cracp load of work already.....

Thats only half of the yard im starting the main part of it now.... its a big one thats for sure and i might have to end up rodoing most of it.... i think i got part of the yard out of alignment.... i hope not cause thats a cracp load of work already.....
I have done that before. You slightly place 1 track wrong, and the rest follow, then you don't realize the mistake until you have like 50 tracks all slightly out of place, which add up to a giant mess.

Back