No SD70MAC? Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan6191995

I cannot seem to find the SD70MAC on the download station. Or the 70M, or any 70Ace other than a UP version. Anyone working on one?

Last edited:
Safe for download in your opinion then? No pop-ups or things like that? I'm a bit paranoid; I recently removed a nasty infection from my computer.

Edit: Compatible with 2010?

You don't have to worry about Frank's site (SPORBUST). I think it's germ free.

Some of his locos work with 2010, but you'll have to fix the config files and stuff.

You don't have to worry about Frank's site (SPORBUST). I think it's germ free.

Some of his locos work with 2010, but you'll have to fix the config files and stuff.

Any idea which ones? Is there a tutorial to inall and configure them? Help would me much appreciated, I'm new to this.

Unfortunately, they require installing an add-on copy-protection feature. My Trainz and Windows is stable, I don't need something potentially messing it up.

I appreciate your reply though, thank you.

I can see your point, but a system backup can be your best friend. I have been using the assets for about year and have not experience any degrading performance issues.

Johnny

I tried SPORBUST, great selection, but I could not manage to install any of the locomotives in Trainz 2010. Any suggestions? Some errors included texture files that were not found and tags that "aren't permitted" in certain "containers" or something of that sort.

It would be great if someone could bring these amazing locos into 2010, so please do let me know if anyone figures something out.

I tried SPORBUST, great selection, but I could not manage to install any of the locomotives in Trainz 2010. Any suggestions? Some errors included texture files that were not found and tags that "aren't permitted" in certain "containers" or something of that sort.

It would be great if someone could bring these amazing locos into 2010, so please do let me know if anyone figures something out.

What are the errors you are getting? Most errors are easily fixable.

What are the errors you are getting? Most errors are easily fixable.

Ok, I'll do this in small "batches" if you will.

Missing KUID: 200202:54012:1 - checked the DS for it; nothing. EDIT: fixed. Found on SPORBUST.
Missing KUID: Each locos previous asset version. Ex. 113556:69915:1 needs 113556:69915
Tag "radius.15" not valid in container "light switch" - fixed, just removed the offending line from the config file

Others have more serious errors, like binary conversion failures, but we'll get to that later.

EDIT2: More

AC44 NS Int
Error: Unable to load primary texture 'leftside vents.tga' for texture file 'leftside vents.texture.txt'.
Error: Binary conversion failed for texture resource 'leftside vents.texture.txt'.
Error: No selection for tag 'att' in 'windows'.
Error: The Tag 'radius.015' is not permitted within a container of type 'light_switch'.

NS SD70M-2 and Weathered version
Error: Texture 'mesh_body/numbers\digit_3a.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'mesh_body\numbers\numbers.im'.
Error: Texture 'mesh_body/numbers\digit_4a.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'mesh_body\numbers\numbers.im'.
Error: Texture 'mesh_body/numbers\digit_5a.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'mesh_body\numbers\numbers.im'.
Error: Texture 'mesh_body/numbers\digit_6a.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'mesh_body\numbers\numbers.im'.

Last edited:
http://jointedrail.com/index.php

CSX_SD70MAC_YN2.png

KCS_SD70MAC.png

BNSF_SD70MAC_h2.png

BN_SD70MAC.png

Complete with easily the best custom cab out of any US content to date...

William :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back