Any good British Rail Routes in the West Country?

mbv67

Epoche IV
What's up fellow trainzers, mbv67 here.

Ok, I'm looking for any quality British Rail Route or Routes situated in the Western Region, i.e. Bristol Bath Road, Swindon, Plymouth Laira, Swansea Landore, Old Oak Common, etc.

Any help would be appreciated because I need to find a route with any or more of the above examples of places included so I can run prototypical trains of the 60's and early 70's.

suggest that you 'GOOGLE; Porthmaddoc and check out that line. I have travelled it many times and it is a lulu in places. you can also drive it as an addon Cambrian route in MSTS! (sorry for swear word)! And yes I have simmed it and driven it in real life, in a Class101dmu, lousy brakes!!!:eek::Y:

Trust someone from Essex to think Porthmadog is in the West Country. Heaven help us! (Speaking as a Director of the Welsh Highland Railway.....)

Yes, west of Basildon maybe.

P.S. The West Country is south of Watford........

Angelah's 'West Coast Line' routes on the DLS are in fact parts of the Great Western Main Line. Marky7890 is working on the entire Cornish network (start downloading the assets now -it'll take a while).

Paul

Back