downloads...

lndshrk25

i am getting verrry fustrated at not being able to download anything from the DS. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

thankyou for your interest. I have gone directly to Auran home, logged out, logged back in. did the same for DLS as well. as always i get the "retry download" when i attempt something been doing that for about 2weeks now. I can download the other way, staight to my folder and open it from there. just cant get the helper to help.

It may be because you haven't bought a "First Class Ticket", which gives better access to the Auran servers. Without one you have to fight for access on limited bandwith with lots of other users?

G'Day lndshrk25, Get Trainz Downloader Pro at this link http://www.gaurc.us/?cat=11 downloads to a folder of your choosing and will gather all dependencies available for you. Also it will batch install the items you downloaded. I use it quite a lot and it is very good.
Regards
Barrie

Just another thought, are you behind a firewall (either hardware built-in to you Internet access device or software installed on your PC)? If so, checked if FTP enabled / allowed?

Back