Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Union Pacific 9000 class

Default In response of the original 9000s location and availability

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckwagon2010 View Post
    so, i have seen many links fir the website and when i get sent to it the only thing that shows up is related links
    If you look in the general forms you will find my thread on my progress of updating them for modern trainz. Shane (TheCowboy) the original creator of them shut his site down and moved away from the community after around 2006. The only way to get the original right now is through many different pirated downloads around the internet. The good news is that I have dug for months a while back to get into contact with Shane about his 9000 class and possibly updating and rereleasing legally to the trainz community. Chugging along quite well on them right now. They will be out for everyone to enjoy in a couple months or so minus any additional features that might get added if permission can be obtained from Shane.

If you would like a copy to try out right now I can send out a test version to beta testers of mine through discord.

With kind regards,
    The Brougham Gamer

THANK YOU FOR SENDING THAT LINK I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS MODEL FOR AGES

Bill69 was also given permission by Shane to modify them to TANE standards and beyond which he did and made them freely available to those who asked. Apparently all Shane required was that they be freeware and the credit for them remains Shanes. He must be some guy to do this and make them freeware today considering all the work he put into the originals. They are such excellent work in both realism and action even the explosion if you drop a plug.
    I don't know if bill69 is still into trains so am looking forward to the updates from ThebroughamGamer. When do you think they will be available? Will you notify us on this thread or somewhere else?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckwagon2010 View Post
    THANK YOU FOR SENDING THAT LINK I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS MODEL FOR AGES
    sorry i was talking to somebody from the last page of the thread who put up a link to 9000's download on media fire

umm, are you talking to me because i have no idea when they will be available

Default Has anyone tried this?

Quote Originally Posted by David412 View Post
    some else put this online a while ago.

UP 9000 (mediafire.com)
    Just wondering if anyone has tried this download? Did it work?

thank you,

john

I would like to test it out if that is possible?

Thank you,

john

In the Tane section of this forum there is a post from UP 9000s, and it has a link to its download in post # 73:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...84#post1872984