:(

Peter602

Having trouble in the driver mode. Once i save the session and continue it soon after saving or the next day i am unable to load any of the rolling stock on my map in the specified industry on the map.. is anyone else having this problem....... This is the 4th version of trainz i have bought and the glitches are getting worse before they are getting better... :(

Last edited:
Having trouble in the driver mode. Once i save the session and continue it soon after saving or the next day i am unable to load any of the rolling stock on my map in the specified industry on the map.. is anyone else having this problem....... This is the 4th version of trainz i have bought and the glitches are getting worse before they are getting better... :(

Hello Peter602 and welcome to the forum...

First off, I noticed in your top route map, that you have moved straight from Trainz 2006 to Trainz 2010, this is quite a big gap, and I think your computer may need a slight upgrade to get everything working.

With you saying your rolling stock is not showing after saving your route, I would possibly put this down to a memory problem, if you could place your computer specs on here, we can take a look and see if your computer is up to speed.

I had to upgrade my computer, as my Trainz 2010 was stuttering from time to time, and crashing out halfway through the East Coast Mainline route, this has now been resolved with the addition of more memory.

Hope this helps

Joe Airtime

Hi Joe..

I have just purchased a new computer, the specs are

intel i7 Processor
6 gig of ram
NVidia Graphics Card ( 1 gig)
OS Windows 7

its playing the game very well, im just having trouble after i save my session and open it again im unable to load wagons with commodities, Eg Wheat, Coal, Fuel... it works fine from start up but no longer works after saving the session and playing it at a later date..

Peter

Hello Peter,

Make sure when you are placing bits and pieces what layers you are putting them down in; Route layer or Session layer. if it is session layer and you come back to your route and take EDIT ROUTE instead of EDIT SESSION anything in the session will not be loaded etc and vice-versa. This layers issue caught me out a few times before it became normal procedure.

Also if you do find you have place some thing in Session layer and others in Route layer etc. And wanted them all in the same layer. You can use the Merge layer option in the layers panel to combine them into one layer as well. I found this useful when I was forgetting to change layers.

Hope this helps, and or you get it sorted soon. Trainz 2010 is the best I have used yet imo. :)

Cheers

Trent

Hi Trent Thank you,

The problem has been resolved, it was the layer thing. all is well and thank you again

Cheers Peter

Back