Leaving

Iced8383

Lately I've been really busy despite the fact that it's summer vacation for me. A few friends and I run a blog, I don't even have Trainz installed on my laptop, and I've been working on a YouTube video. I just don't have any time to reinstall Trainz or get 2010. I've had a great time on the forums, and I'd like to thank everyone for the experiences and memories I've had. You will still see me on TCR from time to time, but other then that I'm out of the community. Who knows if I'll return. Maybe when I get 2010, but who knows when that may be.

Finally a member who isn't leaving because of the degrading quality of these forums. :sleep:

Sad to see old members go though...

Bye :wave:

Good bye sir. And may your journeys continue down the railroad of life. Maybe one day further down the line, you may pass us at a junction where you may need us and we'll proudly help. Take care and don't derail, just keep reaching for the golden passenger train at the end of the line. :hehe: That was a joke, but take care and we shall hope you come back to visit us soon. Stay safe. With regards,
Pere Marquette 1225 fan

Back