Starting a User Group in Your Town

Johnk

Boarded October 2001
Please Read Before Posting

Ever wondered how many Trainzers live in your suburb or town? Ever thought of catching up with them to compare notes? Ever thought of starting a small Trainz User Group ( usergroup) where you can teach others the things you know and learn learn what they know?

Here's your chance.

Create a post stating your Town, State/Province and Country. (See my post below.)

If your town (or anywhere within 10km) is already listed, please don't start a new post. Instead, PM the person who created the post for your area and let him or her know you're interested.

They will then edit their post and add your user name.

Please don't reply to any posts. Let's avoid waffle and keep it tidy and simple!

The person who creates the post should act as co-ordinator and arrange a venue for your first meeting.

I think this should be kept to adults, but I'm not here to lay down the law. Juveniles must consult their parents before meeting strangers, regardless of the circumstances.

Please read the Commenuty Comment section on page 3 of the June Trainz Community News for more information.

Link

Remember, don't post comments - PM the person wishing to meet Trainzers in his/her area.

Last edited:
Cairns - Queensland - Australia

Interested in meeting other Trainzers in the Cairns area to start a Trainz User Group.

Please do not submit a reply. Please PM me and I'll add you to this list.

Your username will appear here.

Johnk (Cairns)

Lynn_Forster (Cairns)

Daniel_Barkley (Cairns)

Last edited:
Austin, Texas USA

Interested in meeting other Trainzers in the Austin area to start a Trainz User Group.

Please do not submit a reply. Please PM me and I'll add you to this list.

Dap

SanAntone

Maxwerks

Last edited:
Kansas City Area, USA

Lets connect Trainz users in the Kansas City area.

Please do not submit a reply. PM me and I'll add you to this list.

dricketts (Derrick Ricketts) Kansas City, Mo

sawyer811 Kansas City, Mo

Last edited:
Spanaway Washington USA

i dont think there are any trainzers in my area. if there (which i doubt) pm me instead of making a new post

your username will appear here

gary6204 (Chris)

edit: i will exept anyone from the western part of the state from around tacoma to seattle

edit, i just rememberd there is one, let me see if i can the link
http://nwtrainz.webs.com/

Last edited:
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

We actually have a group already setup, known as the VicTrainz modelers group :) Our meets (and website) are open to all Trainz users :) We've already had a number of meetings over the past few years.

We've also got 'members'/visitors who have come from interstate (we try to organise a meet whilst they are in Victoria), and from regional areas (Wangaratta, etc). We also welcome the younger Trainzers, however John's comments do most definitely apply here. :)

However, rather than PMing me, head on over to the VicTrainz forums where we will post any news on any VicTrainz meets. Generally we meet on the second or last Saturday of the school holidays, although we have not been able to organise this for the last two school holidays :(

Have fun!
Zec

Me:
Newtown, PA, Bucks County, USA
Princeton, NJ, Mercer County, USA

I know there are quite a few Trainzers in the Philadelphia metro area.

I though this would go over really well.
I'm going to try i know of a few in my area maybe they will sign up?
Look for anybody in the Virginia USA.

Your user name will appear here.

New York City area
I'm from Brooklyn personally.

List:
firemanMRP , Mario, Brooklyn NY

-Joe

Last edited:
Southern Tier(Broome/Tioga)

Name will be listed HERE.
Rkolk43(Rick)- Elmira
RFAX- Groton

PM please, I won't reply to emails or replys.

Last edited:
Grand Blanc/ Flint area Michigan USA

PM me, i also have yahoo and skype. I am also a member at the Detroit Model Railroad Club (O Scale) in Holly, MI and am currently working on modeling the layout in Trainz.

Denver, Colorado USA

Interested in meeting locally once a month or so, or sharing knowledge and experience via email or Skype.

Also will consider corresponding with anyone interested in Colorado railroading history in general, and is modeling Colorado railroading in Trainz, regardless of location.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Toronto, Ontario, Canada:

A group already exists in this area. We built the Toronto Rail lands route which first appeared in TRS2006 and still exists in TS2010.

Read this thread to read about what we are up to and about our planned in person meeting during the weekend of March 4/5, 2011 and how to connect to us.

Russ Milland

Last edited:
Dallas, Texas

LIST
jcurran(Me)
joram24
lwg1941
pequot10
jaymacnally
raildoc
ray7t7
Winterpaw