Landrvr's Passenger Cars

I have the RF-16s and all his other content, but i'm not gonna send them out simply because I don't have any reason to do so

Landrvr1 gave blanket permission for all of his content to be distributed - but by e-mail only.

Kieran.

I know I'm ungodly late to this but does this permission still apply? If so, I'd like to request some of landrvr1's E's. If not, that's totally okay too.

I know I'm ungodly late to this but does this permission still apply? If so, I'd like to request some of landrvr1's E's. If not, that's totally okay too.

You think you are late? I'm a few months behind you! I'm going to request please if anyone can please PM me the TS12 version of the CZ & Amtrak Cars. I've been very reluctant to bump this thread and have been PM-ing others in case they still have these assets, and are acticve in Trainz. Seems most aren't these days (life and all that) so please don't nail me to a smashboard, yeah?

Cheers,
Rik

Anyone know where I can get these dependencies for two passenger cars?

CB&Q California Zephyr 251 & 424

<kuid:617293:100368>
<kuid:617293:100372>

Also is there a website for Landrvr's locomotives and rolling stocks or not really?

Those items aren't part of the dependencies for those coaches unless you have something that somebody updated. Landrvr's items are meant to be passed on by email only.

<kuid:617293:100368> is Burlington Silver Splendor and <kuid:617293:100372> is Boston&Maine Salisbury beach both from speedbumptrucker1.

Does anyone have landvr1's content

for a couple of years now ive been looking for some of landvr1's sharknose diesels if you have any plz send to me

Howdy. I haven't used these forums in almost a decade, usually i'm only on here for help regarding the older versions of Trainz.

Normally I don't like to ask for content, but does anyone have landvr1's California Zephyr cars? If so, please feel free to shoot me a pm? It would be very appreciated! :)
Thank you!

Back