EMD E Series Units

constar261

I am having a hard time finding E7, E6, E5, and other units to use on passenger trains can someone show me links so i can find these units

Right. PM me your e-mail. I have several EMD E7s made by Landrvr1 and a E5 for CB&Q made by Landrvr1.

An EMD E6 was never created for Trainz.

Cheers,
Joshua

E series passenger units

I am having a hard time finding E7, E6, E5, and other units to use on passenger trains can someone show me links so i can find these units

Here are some of the images of ones I've scene for trainz but cannot find
moz-screenshot.png

moz-screenshot-1.png

Looking for landrvr1 content

Is there any other sites I could find the e and f units?

Last edited:
There are several E8 and9s on the dls, look under josheh i think... magicland also made a few

Also, check all the boxes on the left on the dls search page and use "E8A", "E9A", "E8B", or "E9B" in the search box.

Also there is a UP city of set that has E9As in it..... Check www.trainzproroutes.org on their download depot.

There are several E8 and9s on the dls, look under josheh i think... magicland also made a few

Also, check all the boxes on the left on the dls search page and use "E8A", "E9A", "E8B", or "E9B" in the search box.

Also there is a UP city of set that has E9As in it..... Check www.trainzproroutes.org on their download depot.

thanks for the info.

I found PRR and BN E-uints under the josheh :)

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Landrvr1 a few years ago right here on this forum said that anyone could send his stuff to someone else without asking his permission as long as the shared them by email, Over on the Trainz forge site Trainboi1 has a Payware California set whit several E5's in it that are painted CB&Q.

[/FONT]

Then how come everyone else is sending them left and right

There is one exception. Ask for Landrvr. This is at the behest of the original author. All others are against the CoC and asking for anything else can get you in trouble. Just saying...

There is also a specific thread setup for Landrvr requests.

There is one exception. Ask for Landrvr. This is at the behest of the original author. All others are against the CoC and asking for anything else can get you in trouble. Just saying...

There is also a specific thread setup for Landrvr requests.
I don't understand.

I don't understand.

I recommend reading the Code of Conduct to be on the safe side.

The norm is not to request content from anyone so don't ask. However, there's an exception to this rule, which was put in place by request of the original author, Landrvr. When this guy "retired" from Trainz 10 years ago or more now, he said that no one can host his content on the DLS, but if anyone wants it, they can request the content in the forums, and one person who has the content, can email it, or post the link in a PM to where it can be downloaded.

Hope this helps.

I recommend reading the Code of Conduct to be on the safe side.

The norm is not to request content from anyone so don't ask. However, there's an exception to this rule, which was put in place by request of the original author, Landrvr. When this guy "retired" from Trainz 10 years ago or more now, he said that no one can host his content on the DLS, but if anyone wants it, they can request the content in the forums, and one person who has the content, can email it, or post the link in a PM to where it can be downloaded.

Hope this helps.
That's what I have been doing requesting them in the forums but no one has answered

Back