oil refinery

rjw1975

Trainz 2006 User
I`m looking for a good sized oil refinery for trs2006.I have Splatters Conoco refinery, which looks good but is a smaller than I want. The auran one is too plain. I`m looking for one like is pictured for Oil_tank_01 by Kenichiro in CMP. Does anyone know of any or am I going to have to place other ones together to make a bigger one? Right now I have the built in refinery with a conoco refinery positioned at each end but I want something better.

Why not do what I did? I made a good copy of UK ESSO FAWLEY refinery using components from dowload station! It looks good and is more prototypical than a generic! If not sure, try building on a BARE baseboard, note what is successful and use notes to build on real layout!!!

Why not just DL all of the components from Kenichiro from the DLS and piece one together yourself? The picture is good enough to go by as a guide, or you could just customize it to you liking and needs. That way it would be better than any one that you could get that would be "pre made".

I forgot about this thread. I ended up with the built in refinery in the middle with a exxon/mobil one turned sideways at one end, two placed end to end at the other end, a bunch of kenichiro`s stuff mixed in ,and six large mobil tanks across the tracks with piping. It`s probably not very realistic but it looks interesting. I also learned something, when you copy and paste it doesn`t work for splines. I copied it to a new spot and the tracke of the built in refinery connected to the other one so I had to delete it from my refinery and then place a new one back in.

Last edited:
Back