unknown dependency in 68' bnsf flat

brakemen

hello I do not know if this belongs to this fourm or not just a try.

I have an unknown dependency in 68' bnsf flat kuid 97212:1722. can someone help me find this kuid and mabe what it is? I cannot access the ques ques in surveyor in my layout because it is blocking me out with a black box with bunch of sentences on it. do I need to post this in another trainz web site and see what they say? it was made by ronin13 if that helps but no email address or pms.

brakemen

A Pipe by any other diameter

Brakeman, as you asked me about this, I came up with the idea of creating a replacement product for the kuid:97212:1722, which is not available at the Auran's Download Station (DLS). I took the original creator's (ronin13) 6 inch diameter pipe and renamed it as a 7 inch diameter pipe and gave it his original kuid number (97212:1722). Yes, it is still a 6 inch diameter pipe. I also updated it to a 2.5 version or TRS2006 version, from its original TRS2004. Given the scale of things seen in Trainz, the one inch difference is not noticeable. If ronin13 sees this, maybe he can tell us what the original product was. Anyway, if anyone else out there wants to "replace" 1722 with the one I substituted, just send me a email request. My email address is in my Trainz profile. Note: I did attempt to edit the product out of the original config.txt file, but somehow it is imbedded and cannot be removed. :'(

Back