Central Tennessee Railway Museum-WIP

Well here are some various shots taken the last few days.

trainz2010-06-1218-48-57-91.jpg

CTRM volunteer Keith Huckstep and I took several shots of our photo special last night that featured the GM&O 812 and a freight train from the yard out to East Harriman.
trainz2010-06-1310-50-26-33.jpg

Got this one today on the regular excursion run, the 812 idling at Roane Park near East Harriman. Yes, those are BNSF hoppers, they are in storage because they are not needed right now. CTRM is payed $10 per car, per day.
trainz2010-06-1311-31-12-99.jpg

trainz2010-06-1311-30-26-20.jpg
trainz2010-06-1311-29-20-60.jpg

The museum's newest locomotive, the prototype EMD SD60 arrived Saturday night on a Norfolk Southern coal train that was headed towards the TVA plant over CTRM tracks.
Once the museum replaces it's batteries and air lines, it should be operational.

Cheers,
Woody:wave:

:udrool: IF I CAN ASK ONE QUESTION. I WANT TO KNOW WERE YOU GOT OR WERE I CAN GET THAT WABASH LOCOMOTIVE. AND TO ALL THE RAILROAD RESKINNERS. WHAT HAPPENED TO MAKING EAST BROAD TOP LOCOMOTIVES. I MEAN THEIR 0-6-0 IS VERRY SIMPLE. WELL ANYWAY I WNAT TO KNOW WERE YOU GOT THE WABASH LOCOMOTIVE. EMAIL ME WERE I CAN GET IT TO MATSUKADO2@YAHOO.COM. ----THANKS----:udrool:

:udrool: :udrool: IF POSSIBLE I WOULD LOVE THE WABASH LOCOMOTIVE FEATURED A FEW POSTS UP. I AM A HUGE WABASH FAN. I AM NOT FIMUAR WITH THE HISTORY BUT I LOVE THE RAILROAD. I AM THE SAME WAY WITH THE NYS&W. ANY WAY WERE CAN I GET THE WABAWSH F7. THANKS.:udrool: :udrool:

MAY I ALSO ASK WERE YOU GOT THE INTERURBAN. I REALLY MEAN THIS WHEN I SAY THIS. I AM I GIANT FAN OF SACRAMENTO NORTHERN RAILROAD. I KNOW ALL THE HISTORY. I LIVE ABOUT A 20 MIUETS AWAY FROM THE WESTERN RAILWAY MUESIEM. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT INTERURBAN. THANKS. BY THE WAY WILL IT WORK FOR TRS2009. THATS WHAT I HAVE.:udrool:

Woody,
You should think about doing someday the Monticello Railway Museum route all the way to the big town of Monticello and you might be able to run these WIP on the route. Good job on your route. Now back on topic......
Screen_043.jpg
WERE DID YOU FIND THIS BEATUFUL LOCOMOTIVE?

Woody,
You should think about doing someday the Monticello Railway Museum route all the way to the big town of Monticello and you might be able to run these WIP on the route. Good job on your route. Now back on topic......
Screen_043.jpg

WERE CAN I GET THIS

I hope you know you said "WHERE CAN I GET THIS!" three times. I think it's at TCR. Hey! I have a R.R. like that to!

OH I FOUND OUT. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TRAINZ COMMUTER RAIL. I CANT GET ACCEPTED. CAN YOU JUST EMAIL IT TO ME PLEASE. I MEANT THROUGH A REPLY. THANKS.

I hope you know you said "WHERE CAN I GET THIS!" three times. I think it's at TCR. Hey! I have a R.R. like that to!

I don't think so. No, they aren't. I just checked.
I think that they are still, as I've told 817TAYLOR, still WIPs. Anybody want to prove me wrong? Please?

817, not trying to be mean, but please stop typing in all caps, i feel like your screaming at all of us. we're all friends here, and we're (usually:hehe:) more than happy to help if you've got a question. but just be careful about asking for stuff. nagging can lead to trouble.

And yes, they are WIPs (works in progress), they aren't finished yet.

oh i got it. wip the caps lock is nothing persona i just use it by force of habbit. i dont mean to shout or even yell. this is my first week or two of writning onlinew. im still learning. IM SORRY

:udrool: does anybdy know were i can get wabash 1189 for trainz. there is a photo posted a fer posts above it is loocking sweet. if i start a new post i didnt mean to:udrool:

I have a new rr like that too! It's called Spencerport RR.
Steam Power:
Atlanta & Georgia 4-6-2. N&W 4-4-2
Diesel Power:
Boston & Maine F7A & F7B. GE tester ES44Ac. Ex CSX C-40C dirty. Erie F7A. Ex CSX Gp40-2. Ex RDG GP40.
Haven't chose the rolling stock yet.
The route is about 36 miles long. It is also a small freight connecting RR for CSX and Rochester Southern.
Jackson

trainz2010-05-2517-09-59-39.jpg

Another shot of the 812 on excursion service.

Thanks for Your Interest!

Woody:wave:[/quote]

HOW do you activate the running lights on any f7?

I want to apologize for my earler comments

you are from tennessee
can i see some pics for my new route
tennessee central
the loco in my sig has custom sounds and it is a beaut

Back