Everthing Steam (Warning Large Pics)

Hello there Bill, I was hoping you wouldn't mind sending me the following items;
-UP Challengers by ANL
-FS Gr 691
Please respond ASAP. I apologize for my Gimmie Pig behavior...

Good Evening Cmoehrie
It is NOT permissible to request people send you content create by other people without permission of the original creator. It is very well known among this community that ANL does NOT give permission for his content to be given out by other members.

Please keep in mind that this is a form of piracy, and a breach of copyright, which means that distributing this content is illegal.

Regards

Good Evening Cmoehrie
It is NOT permissible to request people send you content create by other people without permission of the original creator. It is very well known among this community that ANL does NOT give permission for his content to be given out by other members.

Please keep in mind that this is a form of piracy, and a breach of copyright, which means that distributing this content is illegal.

Regards

I totally agree, also mostly because most of Bill's reskins are either unauthorized reskins or reskins that have the same kuid's and usernames as Steve Lerro's locomotives and he puts up videos saying they are K&L Trainz products even though they aren't.

I'm not being mean, i am speaking the truth.

1e64a5b5300ca.jpg

6c4d292e91007.jpg

88f3610d97f1d.jpg

34cf68d6ddbc8.jpg

5b21df2914393.jpg

Billvu. I'm not trying to be rude, but have you considered making your own thread to show off your reskins?

Rock On!
~Dusten

Four of BR Jubilee Class

Four of LMS Jubilee Class

Four of BR Patriot Class

Four of Fowler Royal Scot Class

Three of BR Princess Royal Class

Three of LMS Patriot Class

More Australian steam
S301 built in 1928 at Newport workshops in Melbourne and streamlined in 1937 and travelled 1.4 million miles before being scrapped in 1954
aae9cb8859c785ddbfb7bafeb18918a1.jpg

NSW D59 class at Uranquinty on the Main South Line
1c004e835b8fb16bdfaa8353838f5583.jpg

K103 departing Barnawartha yard in Victoria
dd4c61fec6aea3cae2155902f185a6c5.jpg

R706 approaching Mooroopna in Victoria on the Tocumwal line
40131f7ed2369b6634ff28b3ec6b766e.jpg

2adcefc0e57323ffab79b614008fce58.jpg

cheers
Graeme

I've been wanting some of SLW's locomotives but just had too many other things I wanted more. I had a nice little collection of Prussian Z gauge locomotives and when I saw these at SLW I had to pick them up.

I have no idea where I'm going to run them. :D

Edit: Winter in Germany seems OK :D

I was happy to find that there was actually some Royal Prussian Railways rolling stock on the DLS

Thanks fsp and killerkrabbe!

Last edited:
Well, sorry about that... I really thought he was all using freeware material...

The only freeware item he had legitimately reskinned, which has been done by someone else now, was the N&W K-2 streamlined 4-8-2. He'd used Ben Neal's J Class 4-8-4 for that. All the other stuff was unreleaseable due to the content license. I myself created a personal modification of JR's CR C40-8 into a CR B40-8 some time ago, but only posted a single screenshot of it and soon afterward deleted the modified loco out of my Trainz database. I don't reskin locomotives very much anymore as I'm better off building routes for Trainz. I remember when i first started playing Trainz way back in like 2007, the forums were still a good place with a lot of knowledgeable folks. If it keeps up like this, I don't know what will happen.

Last edited:
Just showing off my tribute to Allen McClelland, the mastermind behind the Virginian and Ohio. It's one of my hypothetical class 1 style steam rosters for his fictional masterpiece.

cmoehrle_20161031_0000_zpsgg6hkfvs.jpg

cmoehrle_20161030_0001_zpsac1cdetc.jpg

If anyone asks, yes, in my hypothetical V&O steam roster, they did indeed order CB&Q style 4-8-4's for passenger and fast freight service. Of course, I do not own the V&O, the 4-8-4 is owned by K&L Trainz, the 2-10-2 is from leeferr and the Pacific is from Ben Neal. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I found a picture made with a camera of this era, maybe a coal camera principle :p
0665197d24f5cb82003eb28b850ac0f7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back