Hated Locomotive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I hate the locos I listed was because an old friend of mine forced me to like those trains, so I got tired of those train types.

Eurostar Class 373 "NLFET"

I'm Doing the Eurostar see this images
A Eurostar Low Polygoned example 2963 vertices and 5326 faces ( is my first version)

MSTS Chris Trains Textures Mod! with the three skins (Ex-Eurostar,GNER,Eurostar)

Give time 5 Days with all carriages ENGINE+R1+R2345+R6+R78+R9+r9+r6+r2345+r1+engine
/in case ex-eurostar

http://www.lvmauro.it/train_sim/MSTS...i/eurostar.jpg
Some with these

Incluides The Cabview (is very hard convert the miles in kilometers on the TGV Alstom Transmanche Cabview)

You Need the Animated TGV Bogey and The Pantograph
the version of TGV-PSE Blue (megadeth)

here is the link and the update
http://bmct.evoserv.net/FR/Download/..._SE_Renove.zip
http://bmct.evoserv.net/FR/Download/..._SE_Renove.cdp

BUT!!! ITS COMPLETTLY FREE FROM TRAINZ 2006
ARE YOU CONVERT FROM TRAINZ 2010??? (Do me a favor please)
i'm sorry i not have 2010
No a the france en trains!!!

and I'm doing the TGV Reseau correct the aspect pse transform to reseau
Remember the Speed kill!!

i'm write a private message when the model is fully converted and is on download station (TGV_3)

Remmenber the objects IS ON dOWNLOAD Station (in case to export to a web page contactme nedforsspeed@hotmail.com when is in dOWNLOAD Station clic on the TS2006 version filename

Sorry my bad English (my language is spanish)

DLS_packcontents.php

From a mechanical point of view, any and every GE.
From a railfan's point of view, anything with that ugly cab that you find on Green Goats, MKOs, MPIs, and a few others with those gigantic windows and tiny nose. Makes it look like a giant elongated forklift to me!

NOEZ!! how dares you. i LOVE ge

anywayz. i just cant stand emd sd60 demos (large pic)
EMD_SD60.png

Last edited:
ummmmmmm

not being racist but middle eastern engines tank engines painted rusty or monsters groning about there condition :confused: why do the treat those poor steamers like this:'(

Your only racist if you judge...

:cool: Anyone operating steam today in mainline service are very serious about the only way they know how to survive...;)

I also now enjoy SD60's in Trainz!:cool:

I know how to "hate" a loco or group of locomotives...:D

In Lakeland, FL in the '70s & '80's I learned to "hate" GE locomotives, mainly the U36B...back then, the former SAL GP40 units worked up the Eastern Seaboard, out of Richmond. The U-boats worked out of Waycross, GA...:eek:

The Seaboard Coast Line posted a ton of them in Lakeland, to handle phosphate drags, then introduced the "Motors to Aid Tractive Effort(MATE)" units....painted solid black, with two yellow pin-strips, one yellow band....you could so count on waiting on a 60-car drag at exactly 12-mph at the crossings...:sleep:

Being from Tennessee, I was jolted to find the Nashville & Eastern purchased one off the CSX...it meant to me, one of those could have actually appeared in Cookeville, with the same 'boring' scheme...go figure, since it showed-up in my hometown before I returned...:hehe:

I'd pay for an SCL U36B in Trainz, let alone with a MATE unit attached!:p

Top_Right_Corner.jpg
kuid2_110115_50175_1.jpg
Bottom_Left_Corner.jpg
Bottom_Right_Corner.jpg
Download (Helper)

Download Page | Add to DLcart

bogey.gif
dr_vt18_bogey[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Type:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Bogey[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Downloaded:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]20147[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Size:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]270.9 kb[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Type:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial].cdp[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Created by:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]rene_stambke[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Date:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]5th September 2006[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Version:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]TRS2004[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]KUID2:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]110115:50175:1[/FONT]

kuid2_72730_50063_4.jpg
Bottom_Left_Corner.jpg
Bottom_Right_Corner.jpg
Download (Helper)

Download Page | Add to DLcart

bogey.gif
BR 61 Mainbogey[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Type:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Bogey[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Downloaded:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]1620[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Size:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]272.07 kb[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Type:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial].cdp[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Created by:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]gerd[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Date:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]7th April 2007[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Version:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]TRS2004[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]KUID2:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]72730:50063:4[/FONT]

I kinda like this one

Top_Right_Corner.jpg
kuid_58880_1001.jpg

locomotive.gif
JR500 Nozomi Engine Type:LocomotivesDownloaded: 15677File Size:1.17 MBFile Type:.cdpCreated by:TeslaDate:2nd June 2005Version:TRS2004KUID:58880:1001

CascadeRailroad... Seriously? Stop posting all those screenshots and extra info. We can tell you're just hunting through the DLS just to continue this Idiotic thread. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back