What happened to.........

gus1911

........Sourdough? I can't imagine that he left of his own choosing. I know how much he loved this forum. :hehe:

Last edited:
I hope Sourdough hasn't left, he helped a lot of good people on here, including myself,

I do hope he is ok, and that nothing serious has happened, lets hope he is on holiday, or he is taking time out from trainz for a while, and will soon return.

Joe Airtime

........Sourdough? I can't imagine that he left of his own choosing. I know how much he loved this forum. :hehe:

If you can't imagine I could "leave" on my own, you have a limited imagination.....while I like the forums, I'm not addicted to them. Sorry to get your hopes up gus boy...I know how you just live for my words of wisdom..:cool:

btw, Joe Airtime, thank you.

Last edited:
I think he said that he was going away for a while, but would come back.

Regards,
Phil
Hmmmm....I did a search on all my posts and couldn't find one that said that..:p Such posts have always bugged me so I doubt I'd make one myself. I do find it ironic that the only one who missed me enough to post about it was someone who doesn't like me very much..:cool:

Hmmmm....I did a search on all my posts and couldn't find one that said that..:p Such posts have always bugged me so I doubt I'd make one myself. I do find it ironic that the only one who missed me enough to post about it was someone who doesn't like me very much..:cool:

hmmm, I must of drempt that then :eek:

Regards,
Phil

Back