cattle feedlot?

rjw1975

Trainz 2006 User
I`ve built a large cattle feedlot for my route using 6 of the cattle feedlots that come installed with TRS2006, 3 on each side of the track. If I clone the feedlot and change 5 of the 6 to the cloned ones is it possible to change the config file so that they won`t be industry interactive? I don`t care if I need to delete the attached track or not I just want to only have one of the 6 to load so I can set it up as if it`s one big feedlot.

Moin,

Why will you delete the tracks? If you have all 6 in a row and give it numbers 1 to 6, you only choose in session "drive to CF3" and "load" and the other 5 will be ignored.

and you should be able to open each lot's properties (? button in Surveyor) and make every track but one's consummation and production at zero. I have done that with industries where I didn't want the built-in interactivity to create product and attached one of the LARS industry tracks within a complex.

You might want to populate some of the stockyards with cattle though, if you DO zero out everything, since that feedlot adds cows based on the production value.

Back