9 Years!

dmdrake

Trainz Creator since 2001
Joined nine years ago today! "What a long strange trip..."

All Aboard, to one and all!:wave:

Dave.

Congrats Dave,And a BIG Thank you for all your amazing Content.I hope the next nine are just as enjoyable for you.:D
Cheers Mick.:cool:

Congratulations Dave, what a milestone to reach. There certainly are not that many around now that could reach that milestone and still be active on the forum and continually creating content for others.

Your contribution to Trainz, the DLS and the forum has been magnificent over the years.

Hope to see you still here next year and for many after that.

Craig
:):):)

It is a testament to the quality of the people that so many are still here after all this time. As well, Trainz is truly more than just a game, being able to keep so many talented people interested over all this time too. Who knew when all this started that we would still be here.

Congratulations on reaching this milestone and for all you have contributed to our hobby. :clap:

Good one David :wave:. Thank you for all these amazing objects you have made. How many millions of downloads would this be now?

Congratulations and cheers

VinnyBarb

Indeed, those dmdrake assets are among the very best. His city streets make building an urban scene an almost instant success, rather than hours of one-building-at-a-time...one of the masters who has made this game a blast.

I just did a search on CM3.2 for Author - dmdrake and got 8723 kuids! They span the time period of Mar 5, 2003 thru May 20, 2010 and include versions UTC thru TRS2004. That averages out to a little over 100 kuids per month. What were you doing in your spare time, Dave?

Bob

Moin,

I want add my congrats too, and many thanks for all your amazing content. Thank you very much and up to the next 9 years, i think? :D

dmdrake: Thank you for all nice things you have made in the past and I hope it continues..Thanks for all the content..

Time flies Dave. 9 years - I can't remember back that far.

Truely impressive amount of wonderful content you've bestowed upon us.

Many thanks,

Bob Pearson

Hey, if you're ever in the Philly area, I'll buy you a beer...or a cheesesteak...or a pretzel....mmm pretzels...! :D

Wasn't crustacean his snack of choice?

Good on ya, David. Your tireless contributions must certainly have helped keep this thing going so long!

Cheers!

~R~

Only 7

Well done Dave, and thanks for all your hard work on assets.

I can only make 7 years I think. Bought 2004 when it came out but I already had Trainz and UTC, so started well before 2004.

Keep up the good work.

Angela

/me looks at all the worn out chainsaws in the corner and realizes that yup its been a long good ride so far :)

Cheers David

Yes Dave, there are a whole bunch of us that still enjoy using your excellent content! Thank you so much!:wave: :wave: :wave:

Back