`Painting` scenery...

chairman

Hi,

Is it possible to fill a selected area without the `paint` merging into the area next to it ?

What I would like to do is `draw` an area on the board and then fill that area only (I reckon the area would have to be in grid squares).

Sorry I`m not very good at explaing myself, but thanks for any help given :confused:

chairman

What a n00b..... found it !

Last edited:
In Surveyor, select the Paint tab (or press F2). Click the Select Area button (or press B). Left mouse clickand drag to draw a rectangular area. Select a texture and press F to fill the area with the texture.

Bob

Thank you for the replies,

rweber95.. I found that out.. thank you.

gfisher.. noticed that, seems the best I can do is hide the `join` either behind or under something.

Or try making a shallow custom object 'slab' the right size and colour and place it where you want it. I have done this to cover parts of digholes, for example.

Ray

There are many grass, concrete, road and pavement slabs and splines that do this job well. Have a look on the DLS, or let us know exactly what you're trying to acheive...

Paul

Many thanks for the replies... I think I understand what you are saying in reference to splines instead of just `painting`.

Just what I needed :)

Back