Does anyone still have Landrvr1's stuff?

Two things: They didn't come because the zip file wouldn't turn into a cdp file

What is up with the (ten letters) thing

Most likely they are in the file format. Simply hit the 'extract' button and put the files into a folder, then open the CMP, and use the 'import content' button and select the folder that you saved it to, the cars will then be loaded.

ten letters, because the forum does not allow posts under 10 digits, and seeing that I only posted 'how so' it would have not let me post unless I met that requirment,

cheers

Most likely they are in the file format. Simply hit the 'extract' button and put the files into a folder, then open the CMP, and use the 'import content' button and select the folder that you saved it to, the cars will then be loaded.

ten letters, because the forum does not allow posts under 10 digits, and seeing that I only posted 'how so' it would have not let me post unless I met that requirment,

cheers
I DID THAT

As I stated before, It is NOT in cdp format. most likely, they were sent in file format. This means that you save the folders to a new folder, then use the CMP's "import content" function and navigate and select the folder you created. You DON'T use the import CDP function, that is only for CDPs, NOT FILES

cheers

Right now I felt like such an idiout for this whole mess NIARTcar & BarryRiedl, I was dumb enough not to relize I was doing it wrong but I fanally got them.

P.S: They show like normal cars but when I uploaded them I got like 20 something errors.

hey can any one pass me all of the Amtrak content? thanks a bunch, I'll pm when some one posted.

have a ball! DR:wave:

Back