Does anyone still have Landrvr1's stuff?

Hello everybody, I don't mean to add to the ever-expanding "gimme gimme" party:hehe: but I'm getting back into the buzz of older content like this, and might I ask if some one could send me all of his stuff? I will gladly PM anyone my email who's willing to package up the content.

Thank you all,
-Conrail45

Hello everybody, I don't mean to add to the ever-expanding "gimme gimme" party:hehe:

Actually, I think this is not as much of a bother as you think, most people are more than happy to send his content along.

I'd like to have the California Zypher cars

PM me and Ill be glad to send them along
edit: amtrak cars? or original cars?

cheers

Last edited:
Can somebody send me the (original and Amtrak versions) California Zephyr cars? (I haven't sent my e-mail in a PM yet because I don't know who to PM to). Just asking nicely, sorry if I'm bugging anybody.

to pile a question on a question here, and, like trainut said, not to annoy anyone, but can anyone send me the electric interurban stuff Landrvr made? ya know, the boxcabs, interurban coaches, etc? I'm getting Philskene's downtown traction co and, well, i just kinda want some more american electric stuff for it:cool: Thanks in andvance!

Could sombody please send my the D&H & thae PRR Sharks, CB&Q California Zephyr Cars, the Siverliner, Greenliner & the CP Sharks? :eek:

trainut and Conrail45:, PM me your email.
sawyer811 and kittycraft: I of course already have the emails of both of you and I'll get those .CDPs out to you two.
:)
Barry

I see the future of Trainz forums ... a hookup connection for all the lost 04/06 assets come September ... everyone asking for file sharing of lost CDP's.

I can see file sharing going on with the Trainz assets, its too bad that landrvr1 won't allow his stuff to be put up for download, it holds its own detail wise with everything else out there, its usually error free, even in TC, which can't be said for a lot of things, especially when it comes to TC!:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

As I said earlier, the California Zypher cars are of interest to me. I am rather fond of the Zyphers. Come to think of it, I'm a fan of all the classical passenger trains.:hehe::D:D:D I'm also a fan of the PRR Sharks. Those were cool.

I can see file sharing going on with the Trainz assets, its too bad that landrvr1 won't allow his stuff to be put up for download, it holds its own detail wise with everything else out there, its usually error free, even in TC, which can't be said for a lot of things, especially when it comes to TC!:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Try TS2009...:eek:

Oh no, his RF-16 D&H Sharks are just about the only engines i've downloaded in that have no errors! It's everything else that's the issue, and i can't run Ben's steam in cab mode anymore, and they were one of the few engines i really enjoyed running in cab mode. hopefully swapping the stock ones for the ones Philskene modded will fix that...:wave:

PM me your email (I'm only missing the CTA and CNS&M Parlor cars).
:)
Barry

I'll need an e-mail address to send that to. Just send it via PM.

Cheers,
Joshua

Could one of you send me all of landrvr1's content EXCEPT the following (which I already have):

CB&Q Zephyrs (both of them)
CB&Q E5s
RF-16s/Sharks: CNW, D&H, NYC, Monongahela, and PRR
All Greenliners and Silverliners

Thanks so much!

I'd like someone to send me the sharknoses & both versions of the California Zypher, please. (I won't be mad if you don't.):D

Back