Does anyone still have Landrvr1's stuff?

Merged your new thread with the already existing thread. Please use search next time; the previous post about this was only 4 days ago.

Contact the helpdesk about your versions not snowing. Everyone can claim to have them, but without them showing it just an empty claim.

I heard on another forum that Landrvr1 content can only be shared through email. Just wondering if anyone has his PRR and NYC RF-16s and E7's and his silverliners. My trainz games are registered, UTC, 04, 06 and 09. They just won't appear by my name. Thanks!

So what is your real user name then? The name that those versions are registered under? Are you evading a ban by creating another account?

I heard on another forum that Landrvr1 content can only be shared through email. Just wondering if anyone has his PRR and NYC RF-16s and E7's and his silverliners. My trainz games are registered, UTC, 04, 06 and 09. They just won't appear by my name. Thanks!

By sending me private messages you will not get what you want, rather the opposite.

I don't understand how some people of English-speaking origin find it so difficult to understand their native language, which is English.

Quoting myself:
Frank_Dean
This is a Google translation, perhaps some phrase is not very understandable.
The stuff on landlvr1 is very old, created for the Ultimate Trainz Collection, or UTC, before Trainz 2004.
I received part of the material from landlvr1 through a message that I put in this thread after trying for a long time, no one answered.
If no one answers you, it is because no one wants to help you, it is not that easy or you do not have the time or the desire to do it, this is not an obligation that will last forever.
I was for more than a year helping many fans to get some things from landlvr1 (about 50 fans).
Most were friendly and thanked. A few, about 10%, never gave a simple thank you, and others that certain material was missing or they did not trust what they were given because perhaps there was a virus in the link that was provided.
After I stopped helping, due to exhaustion, boredom and discontent, a fan that I helped took over and started helping others, but only for a short time because I think he has left the forum.
Of the 50 fans that I help, they must have some of the landlvr1 material if nobody wants to share that material, it's not my problem.
I can not be continuously week after week, month after month answering fans, my time to help in this matter is over.
Don't send me a PM or mention me because in the past I helped, that's over.​

The versions he or she named all had to have a serial number registered to a username to work. TANE and later dropped that requirement. Steam never sold any of those versions so it can't be blamed on Steam.

No, this is the account I registered them to. It’s an issue I’ve had for quite a bit. I sent a report to the help desk about it and I have yet to check on it. I wouldn’t be here if I hadn’t registered them, as I would have no point to be here. As for Mr. Dean, I’m sorry for not reading the post you made. I was too quick to jump to the conclusion that the Landrvr1 content was still being given out by you. Sorry about the PM. Also, sorry for causing any confusion. If you wish for proof that I registered my Trainz games, I’ll be more than happy to send you a PM with the registered games. I don’t know how to fix this issue regarding the numbers not showing. Any help to get them to show up would be great.

I really don't believe N3V registers anything prior to T:ANE anymore. I have 2009 and 2012, and neither is on my timeline. And we have had several posters show up with older versions that don't show up on their timelines. I know a lot of long timers have great long timelines, but if N3V is going to be lax in registering the older versions on people's timelines going forward, I don't think the lack of anything prior to T:ANE should "a priori" be any kind of indication they don't have legit copies. If N3V wants to use the timeline as an indicator of legit older versions, THEY NEED TO REGISTER THEM WHEN PEOPLE INSTALL THEM. My humble opinion, anyway, and worth just that, I suppose.

That actually makes a lot of sense, since those games are basically prehistoric now. I only got 09 because it was free through the Newsletter Sign-Up and I got UTC, 04 and 06 through a copy of Trainz: The Complete Collection. Somehow, no one had registered those serial codes to their accounts. It did seem to be a brand-new copy though, so maybe that’s why? Though, please, just don’t jump to conclusions about it. I can’t run anything later than (maybe) TS12 if I were to buy it on my PC, so my timeline will remain empty until I can either can a new one or upgrade it myself.

Very glad to hear that you have contacted the helpdesk. I'm sure they will get your timeline updated as quickly as possible. Welcome to the Trainz community.

As long as a helpdesk ticket is shot, they will update your forum timeline appropriately. I had to do it for the original trainz, UTC, 04, 06, TC1&2, 09, and 10.

If the game gets unlocked via something digital (like the steam version, mobile, mac, or anything tane+) the versions auto register and updates your forum profile as a reflection to the new registered version.

It was a bug that was introduced and never fixed regarding older versions not showing up after registering manually, to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Howdy folks, could someone please send me the folder of landrvr1's content? I had it a while back but when moving computers I lost the folder. If one of y'all has it that would be greatly appreciated.

If your pc is Windows, there are free utilities such as WINDOWS UNDELETE that find your folder and contents.
Download and run it on affected drives to determine if is still available.

You may only get partial contents but it may also solve your problem.

Good luck!
wmm1216

So I tried that, could not find the file. I also checked my hard-drive which I used to transfer my content between PC's. Could not find the file unfortunately, thank you for the suggestion though, was worth a shot in the long run.

Sorry for the repetition of this message already posted on July 23, 2022:
This is a Google translation, perhaps some phrase is not very understandable.
The stuff on landlvr1 is very old, created for the Ultimate Trainz Collection, or UTC, before Trainz 2004.
I received part of the material from landlvr1 through a message that I put in this thread after trying for a long time, no one answered.
If no one answers you, it is because no one wants to help you, it is not that easy or you do not have the time or the desire to do it, this is not an obligation that will last forever.
I was for more than a year helping many fans to get some things from landlvr1 (about 50 fans).
Most were friendly and thanked. A few, about 10%, never gave a simple thank you, and others that certain material was missing or they did not trust what they were given because perhaps there was a virus in the link that was provided.
After I stopped helping, due to exhaustion, boredom and discontent, a fan that I helped took over and started helping others, but only for a short time because I think he has left the forum.
Of the 50 fans that I help, they must have some of the landlvr1 material if nobody wants to share that material, it's not my problem.
I can not be continuously week after week, month after month answering fans, my time to help in this matter is over.
Don't send me a PM or mention me because in the past I helped, that's over.
Again I reiterate that you do not send me personal messages with requests for selected material from the Landrvr1 content, you are wasting your time and also mine.
Why use such old material (Trainz UTC-2003)?
Use more modern and effective material for the new Trainz standards, example of Trainz website with extraordinary material:

Back