Does anyone still have Landrvr1's stuff?

I'm looking for the Electroliner sets from the LANDRVR1 list, if they are still available:-

Electroliner-A, <kuid:66644:1050>
Electroliner-A1, <kuid:66644:1052>
Electroliner-B, <kuid:66644:1053>
Electroliner-C, <kuid:66644:1054>

TTC Electroliner-A, <kuid:316:2>
TTC Electroliner-A1, <kuid:316:3>
TTC Electroliner-A, <kuid:316:990>
TTC Electroliner-A1, <kuid:316:991>
TTC Electroliner-B, <kuid:316:992>
TTC Electroliner-C, <kuid:316:993>

Last edited:
Hello lads, my names red,

So, i heard you guys had some of [FONT=&quot]landlvr1's old stuff, correct? well mind if i get the SP E7A and B if possible, thanks!
[/FONT]

Hello lads, my names red,

So, i heard you guys had some of landlvr1's old stuff, correct? well mind if i get the SP E7A and B if possible, thanks!

I'm going to take a risk and ask for some things. If anyone has all the content mentioned below, can you please PM me? Your copies must be free of viruses and have all the necessary deps for them to work in my copy of TANE.

E7 (A&B) - ATSF, B&O, NYC, PRR, and SP
RF-16 (A&B) - PRR, B&O, and NYC

Last edited:
I'm going to take a risk and ask for a some things. If anyone has all the content mentioned below, can you please PM me? Your copies must be free of viruses and have all the necessary deps for them to work in my copy of TANE.

E7 (A&B) - ATSF, B&O, NYC, PRR, and SP
RF-16 (A&B) - PRR, B&O, and NYC

Hello "Trainmaster189": You have a PM.

Hello "Trainmaster":

I have helped a total of 26 Trainz fans to find and download the content for Landrvr1, which was offered to me by another fan for download.
None of them have complained or had problems with the download and I have used that server, for downloads, for years with no problems.
If you don't trust the Internet, use a good antivirus program.

I have been with Trainz since 2006 and I have created more than 1700 assets that are in the DLS.
From this moment on, whoever wants the content of Landrvr1 will not receive my help.
The link has been deleted and will no longer work.

Good luck finding the content for Landrvr1.

Thank you and I use McAfee for surfing on the internet.

If anyone knows a better service with no connections to dangerous websites, please let me know whenever this stuff is available again. I still got my wishlist up for those to see.

Sorry all mine have viruses and are hosted on a North Korean site as they have unicorns in there country.

Last edited:
Really? That sounds really intimidating, especially from a country with hackers. No need to go political here, but some places in the world you can't really trust even when it comes to online stuff.

I'm just going to move on from here and at least you made that Santa Fe E8 reskin that I really like. Thank you for making that!

For those who want to know which is the dangerous site to host content that "Trainmaster189" does not trust is: http://depositfiles.com

I have been using it for a long time because it is free.
I use the antivirus Kaspersky Internet Security and without any problem.
I have visited hundreds of Trainz websites in Eastern European countries to download exotic Trainz content and have never had a problem with viruses.

As I mentioned in my previous post I have helped 26 Trainzers, from this forum, to get the content of Landrvr1 and none of them had problems.
On Trainz websites in Spain I have helped 87 users find Trainz content, unknown dependencies, and without any problem, none of them have been referred to as a dangerous site and with possible viruses.
Summarizing the above: 113 helps to find content without problems and 1 with problems and mistrust.

But lesson learned, from now on I will no longer waste my valuable time on this forum helping find Trainz content.
I am sorry if I have offended or inconvenienced someone, it was not my intention I just wanted to help.

Sorry for my English, it is not my native language I have had help from Google.

Back