Does anyone still have Landrvr1's stuff?

Honestly at this point i'd stop caring - he's left the TRS community, so why should he get to dictate what people do with the content he made 10 years ago?
I believe that his Copy Write lasts for something like 85 years, when that time comes, you can do with it what you want, but you can not legally do what you want with other people's stuff, even if they have passed away.

I believe that his Copy Write lasts for something like 85 years, when that time comes, you can do with it what you want, but you can not legally do what you want with other people's stuff, even if they have passed away.

Close. It continues as long as the author is alive, and after death, it continues for an additional 70 years.
For annanonymous / pseudonymous / works made for hire, it endures for 95 years, plus an additional 120 years
Got this from https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-duration.html

Cheers

Anyone able to send me the Amtrak and Penn Central E-units? I'm looking for some diesels that would look okay hauling older passenger stock at speed.

A bumped post comment from December 14th, 2019, 10:41 PM

The poster's attitude is a fairly common one among some visitors to this forum so I think my reply is still valid.

And jaredthetrain you will most probably have to contact the helpdesk to get your registration details sorted out. You aren't trying to register a second hand already registered copy are you?

Back