Does anyone still have Landrvr1's stuff?

I as well please. Send me a pm so then I can send you my e-mail. They can be for any version as I am pretty well at fixing items.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the California Zephyr equipment? I've been wanting to test them out behind steam and sorta recreate an AAPRCO train but had no luck in finding them at all

conraile44srule -

Remove your email address!

This will bring on the spam. Spam bots troll publically accessible forums and harvested email address are sold to various nefarious sources.

had a computer crash lost some landvr1 kuids for rf-16 and california zeypher they are 45651:55000 and 45651:55012 can anyone help me with this?

Can someone please send me Landrvr1's NICTD Silverliner content for Trainz 12? my email is loganrex08(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks,
TrsinzDude439

Just curious, if Landrvr1's assets are fully distributable (as this comes up over and over again), did he not allow putting them on the DLS, and what language would that take? If he said it was free to everyone would that be OK to put it on the DLS?

Can someone please send me Landrvr1's NICTD Silverliner content for Trainz 12? my email is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Thanks,
TrsinzDude439

Please don't post your email in Public, you need to do it private email, when someone answers to your request, if you leave it here, the Spammers or Bots can make it rough for you, and put you at risk.......Please edit and delete off your message here.....Thanks.

Just curious, if Landrvr1's assets are fully distributable (as this comes up over and over again), did he not allow putting them on the DLS, and what language would that take? If he said it was free to everyone would that be OK to put it on the DLS?

Landrvr1's assets are only distributable by e-mail. He has ordered it so, some years ago.

Regards
Swordfish

Is there someone still out there with these? I'm interested in those RF-16s, the PRR DR6-4-20 and E7s, and the CB&Q E5.

Honestly at this point i'd stop caring - he's left the TRS community, so why should he get to dictate what people do with the content he made 10 years ago?

Honestly at this point i'd stop caring - he's left the TRS community, so why should he get to dictate what people do with the content he made 10 years ago?

He still owns it, so he can still control his content dispite not being here for the past 10 years.
Heck, some members leave for 20 years, then make a return back to Trainz and begin updating / creating new content.
I had read a few of them made a return in the past 3 years

Cheers

Actually, in a similar thread, I pointed out that his exact quote was "email / file share" and asked the question whether someone could put the assets out on DropBox, OneDrive, or Google Drive and still follow his exact quote. I did not get much support for the idea. I may have been stretching the point or the intent, but he did not say "email file share", so one has to question what he meant by the slash. Neither does it specifically say "email OR file share"

I think this is pretty clear "Please do not upload to any sites". There isn't any different between posting it on a website and releasing the URL and putting it in a file sharing account which is open to the public and then posting the link to the folder.

Feel free to appoint yourself the guardian of his stuff and gather it all together in one place. Then watch the forum for anyone asking for it if that will make you happy.

I find it hard to believe that it has remain in its original UTC state all these years. I suspect that what is traded about has been updated several times by many users. At least under the current situation, the forum isn't flooded with users asking how to make it work in the latest version.

William

Back