Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone still have Landrvr1's stuff?

Thank you and I use McAfee for surfing on the internet.

If anyone knows a better service with no connections to dangerous websites, please let me know whenever this stuff is available again. I still got my wishlist up for those to see.

United States of America, ill, Rock Island

Sorry all mine have viruses and are hosted on a North Korean site as they have unicorns in there country.
    Last edited by fourteen; June 2nd, 2021 at 05:55 AM.
    Modeling Ho scale on the cheap

GT 730 8 Meg

Really? That sounds really intimidating, especially from a country with hackers. No need to go political here, but some places in the world you can't really trust even when it comes to online stuff.

I'm just going to move on from here and at least you made that Santa Fe E8 reskin that I really like. Thank you for making that!

For those who want to know which is the dangerous site to host content that "Trainmaster189" does not trust is: http://depositfiles.com

I have been using it for a long time because it is free.
    I use the antivirus Kaspersky Internet Security and without any problem.
    I have visited hundreds of Trainz websites in Eastern European countries to download exotic Trainz content and have never had a problem with viruses.

As I mentioned in my previous post I have helped 26 Trainzers, from this forum, to get the content of Landrvr1 and none of them had problems.
    On Trainz websites in Spain I have helped 87 users find Trainz content, unknown dependencies, and without any problem, none of them have been referred to as a dangerous site and with possible viruses.
    Summarizing the above: 113 helps to find content without problems and 1 with problems and mistrust.

But lesson learned, from now on I will no longer waste my valuable time on this forum helping find Trainz content.
    I am sorry if I have offended or inconvenienced someone, it was not my intention I just wanted to help.

Sorry for my English, it is not my native language I have had help from Google.

United States of America, ill, Rock Island

i am sorry to see you go. i wish you well in your travels.
    Modeling Ho scale on the cheap

GT 730 8 Meg

Hi Frank_Dean. You have provided a valuable service to many people looking for Landrvr1's assets. I don't know if anything more took place via pm, but if one person does not appreciate your service I think you should just ignore them. Then again, you don't owe anything to anyone here, so if you want to discontinue your assistance you have every right. Thank you for the help you have been to me in the past, and know that your help has been greatly appreciated by many. I hope we will continue to see you around the forums here.
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

I apologize for not trusting that site Frank_Dean and I'm just too concerned about my computer's safety. I just hope I didn't come out as rude and hostile to everyone on here recently.
    Last edited by Trainmaster189; June 3rd, 2021 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainmaster189 View Post
    I'm going to take a risk and ask for some things. If anyone has all the content mentioned below, can you please PM me? Your copies must be free of viruses and have all the necessary deps for them to work in my copy of TANE.

E7 (A&B) - ATSF, B&O, NYC, PRR, and SP
    RF-16 (A&B) - PRR, B&O, and NYC

I'm just going to do a "Take 2" on this and I apologize for quoting my original request.
    Last edited by Trainmaster189; June 15th, 2021 at 06:31 PM.

Default Can I have his Baldwin Sharks?

can i have it please? PM me it

I hate to sound rude considering what's been going on in this forum the past few days, but if someone has landrvr1's south shore EMUs, can they send them to me please? Thank you very much.

Default still waiting?

Quote Originally Posted by PivBoi View Post
    hmmmmmm oke

Register your version of Trainz. The community is reluctant to help those who do not have a registered or legal version of their game.

No matter how many messages you put in this or another thread, as long as you do not register your version of Trainz that you use, you will not get help from the Trainz community.

ok now i have my registered trainz verison up top do anyone has the sharks?

ok now i have my registered trainz verison up top do anyone has the sharks?
    Hello "PivBoi": You have a personal message. (P.M)

I'd like to second PivBoi's request please (for the Baldwin Sharks)