Does anyone still have Landrvr1's stuff?

Hi Frank_Dean. You have provided a valuable service to many people looking for Landrvr1's assets. I don't know if anything more took place via pm, but if one person does not appreciate your service I think you should just ignore them. Then again, you don't owe anything to anyone here, so if you want to discontinue your assistance you have every right. Thank you for the help you have been to me in the past, and know that your help has been greatly appreciated by many. I hope we will continue to see you around the forums here.

I apologize for not trusting that site Frank_Dean and I'm just too concerned about my computer's safety. I just hope I didn't come out as rude and hostile to everyone on here recently.

Last edited:
I'm going to take a risk and ask for some things. If anyone has all the content mentioned below, can you please PM me? Your copies must be free of viruses and have all the necessary deps for them to work in my copy of TANE.

E7 (A&B) - ATSF, B&O, NYC, PRR, and SP
RF-16 (A&B) - PRR, B&O, and NYC

I'm just going to do a "Take 2" on this and I apologize for quoting my original request.

Last edited:
I hate to sound rude considering what's been going on in this forum the past few days, but if someone has landrvr1's south shore EMUs, can they send them to me please? Thank you very much.

Register your version of Trainz. The community is reluctant to help those who do not have a registered or legal version of their game.

No matter how many messages you put in this or another thread, as long as you do not register your version of Trainz that you use, you will not get help from the Trainz community.

I guess I'm late to the party, so if there is anyone I have to beg to for all the D&H sharks and required KUIDs.... because it would not be passed me to beg and offer my firstborn (once they're had) for those sharks.

So any help would be appreciated. ((I'd rather ask here than just send unasked for DMs to names in this thread.))

Back