cd key/serial number

coachman64506

I just bought a copy of trs2009 world builder. after loading, i cant play it because it keeps telling me i have entered a serial number. I have turned the box inside out and dont see anything that says cd key, product key, or serial number. what am I doing wrong:'(

serial problem

hi guys, i just dowloaded the games and they ask me for serial number... god where can i find it??? getting mad... no where in the inbox and i really wnat to play it. please help me guys. thnk you.

I just bought a copy of trs2009 world builder. after loading, i cant play it because it keeps telling me i have entered a serial number. I have turned the box inside out and dont see anything that says cd key, product key, or serial number. what am I doing wrong:'(

Then you say ......
i just dowloaded the games and they ask me for serial number... god where can i find it
So, have you bought the BOXED version, or the DOWNLOAD version ??????? :confused: (is confused)

More CD Key problems

Another problem...

The Trainz Launcher/Configure utility keeps telling me that "You have not entered a valid Serial Number. Please check that you are entering English characters." I am entering it exactly as it is on the back of the manual, and it was accepted during installation and Planet Auran, just not to load the program. Any thoughts? (2010 Engineers Edition, by the way)

Any problems with serial numbers MUST be brought up with the helpdesk (link at top of page) they will get back to you (it may be a day or two). The most we can do is to tell you to check the back of the manual or your email (and spam box!)

peter

I had the same problem, emailed help desk and they got it sorted out for me in like a week and a half, just email them, they are very helpful.

I had the same problem, emailed help desk and they got it sorted out for me in like a week and a half, just email them, they are very helpful.

So how what was the fix? It would be helpful if you posted the answer here so that others having the same issue can be helped as well. This will help lift some of the burden off of the help desk guys so they can work with the more outstanding issues that are still out there.

I had the same problem, by the way, with my TS12 serial number. I was selecting the wrong product when registering. Once I figured that out, I was all set.

John

Back