Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland WIP

clam1952

Welsh Narrow Gauge nut.
Ok, thought it was about time I start putting up some screenshots by way of a progress report.
There are some bit's that need a bit more work in these shots but you should get the idea.

Ffestiniog: Approaching Minffordd Station with one of kevmt's wonderful locos.

And leaving Minffordd.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
I went on the Welsh Highland Railway yesterday, I got on a Caernarfon bound train at Rhyd Ddu. Whilst waiting for it, I saw a Hafod y Llyn bound train come in, being hauled as a "double heading" by Vale of Ffestiniog and Castell Caernarfon "Funkey Diesel" and my train was hauled by Garrat no. 87 steam loco. I was wondering, have you started any of the Welsh Highland yet? Loving the shots of Minffordd, I'll start downloading all of kevmt's Ffestiniog stuff as preparation. Is this being made in Trainz 2006?

May I just ask which version this work of art will be for?

If it's 2009/10 then I'll just have to upgrade, simple as that...

Chris :wave:

It think it is for TS2010 as the trees appear to be SpeedTrees.

I'm glad to see someone is making a new version of the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland railways!
Looks great!
:D
Barry

Looks amazing as usual clam1952. As can be seen in my photo (which is about in between the first and second picture) this is pretty damn accurate! Top stuff!

p8220212.jpg

Superb looking route. Can I ask if it's for Native or Compatibility mode? Almost all of Kevmt's stuff shows errors on my machine. I'm sure I can fix them, but it's a bit of a pain...

Paul

Wow! This is a fantastic looking route. It's so accurate. I must ask whether you made all the buildings like the stations etc?

Anyway, keep up the awesome work!
Daniel

Superb looking route. Can I ask if it's for Native or Compatibility mode? Almost all of Kevmt's stuff shows errors on my machine. I'm sure I can fix them, but it's a bit of a pain...

Paul

It's primarily for Native mode, it runs ok in Compatibility as well though, yes there is bit of fixing to do for Kevins stuff, I did the whole lot, mostly minor config, a few missing passenger attachments in the coaches and the need to use pm2im on some of the items.

Wow! This is a fantastic looking route. It's so accurate. I must ask whether you made all the buildings like the stations etc?

Anyway, keep up the awesome work!
Daniel

Thanks.

Yes I have or rather am making most of the buildings myself, some still need a bit of refinement as I keep finding better photographs, I have also made the track, embankments, bridges ( may redo them) walls fences, a few ground textures and a few bits of WHR rolling stock or as close an approximation as I can get without plans and there are some experimental 3d bushes dotted around, I think given time I can do better with them. :hehe:

Back