Amtrak Surfliner Cab Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions and How to's

I have some questions:
1.How do you make a coupler
2.How to make Ditchlights and lights
3.How to get the lights and the red running lights to work
4. Is there any tutorials on how to do some of this stuff (please post the links on a seperate post on this form after this post):D

no horn sounds

Um no I haven't goten the horn sounds yet because the last time I was in Califronia and rode on the surfliner I didn't have a camera. If you can get them thank you.

Can you tell me how to take pics on Gmax?

Paint

I really need someone to do a Paint job for me of the Surfliner car then I can continue working because I need that to find the doors and the windoes.
I will send you the old Pic files if you ask.

I really need the help!!:'(

The First Glimps

Here are some pics (Finnaly!!) of the Surfliner Cab Car!!!
Here is a Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QFrPXZBS_o
and here are the pics:
5de9f01de448fa6f4cf7efd4fe75e8cd.jpg

a37149c4446a55425435401f26ee3dad.jpg

ebb96eb5506d783bbe64f37466b6f3a1.jpg

ab559688cb79ff7ed9ac0ab2c04ce075.jpg

HELP NEEDED!!!

ok guys I need help like tons.
I need some one to work with that knows what their doing because I have no clue as to what Im doing. I dont have the texture creation softwere to use to make the photo realistic textures for the car. I have the front number boards and changed a couple of things but I need help. As in all send you the file that I have worked on and send it to me when your done and we will go back and forth to get this project done quicker.:D

So Any Takers?:eek:

I have a project that I need someone to do

I need some one to make me a Front Plow for "the car" I have been trying but can't so.....ANY ONE WHO READS THIS AND CAN DO IT POST A REPLY AND I WILL SEND THE GMAX FILE TO YOU I NEED HELP!!!!!

If I dont get help then this project will go down the draine and become garbage!!!:(

Coupler File

I need some one to send me a Gmax coupler File because the one I have it isn't big enough to fit the Car.:(

Update

The progress is going good. All the window and door slots are punched out and the number boards are made along with the cables, handles, and hoses. I have yukonzoom inderested in helping. I'm having trouble sending the files as the same as him receving the files.:hehe:

I need some one to send me a Gmax coupler File because the one I have it isn't big enough to fit the Car.:(

I don't know if you still need a coupler, but there's a great one available for download as a "gmax scene" file at World of Trainz. That's what I'm using to make my Viewliner.

Thats the one I have allready

I have that coupler and another one there still too small for what I have to scale the coupler is like a baby to a monster truck.:eek:

Scaleing Problum Solved

Finnaly I have found what I've been looking for the Scale changer in Trainz Asset Creation Studeo. So here is the big question it will only take me a second to change the scale but which scale should I change? The Surfliner Cab Car or the objects that are to small. Which one?

PS. I am going to youse it to fix the coupler but what is the right scale I should make it?

????????????????????????TO MANY QUESTIONS?????????????????????????????

I have jest finnished my new web site and here it is check it out but No buddy and I mean it download the Surfliner Cab Car with out my Pemition so you can work on it to help me and not to steal MY WORK!!!!!:D
Here is the Url: http://funforme3sworldofsimulations.yolasite.com/

You got problems with your surfliner file. It shows as a 20+MB download, a bit large for a gmax file. After downloading, it only shows as a 3MB file, still large for a gmax file. It does not open with gmax. I am cautious to try anything else with it and have it quarentined for now, since the file you tried to email me was killed by my virus scan the moment it arrived.

I have jest finnished my new web site and here it is check it out but No buddy and I mean it download the Surfliner Cab Car with out my Pemition so you can work on it to help me and not to steal MY WORK!!!!!:D
I am not entirerly sure on magicland's stance on reskinning. But I'm believe that he did not allow distribution unless he gave his consent. Your download of a reskinned version of his amfleets may not be legal.

This content is distributed as-is. There is no warranty of suitability, implied or otherwise. Use this content at your own risk. While it will probably not damage your system, cause global warming, or harm any animals, installation and usage of this content implies that you have read this and assume any and all risks caused by its installation and/or usage.
This content is fully owned and copyrighted by ProTrainz. If it was distributed as freeware via Auran's download station, it is freely useable provided it is not altered in any way except for reskinning. If it has been reskinned, it may only be distributed via Auran's download station, and credit must be given to ProTrainz. If the content is a freeware 'preview' of a forthcoming payware product, it may not be reskinned except for your own personal use and may not be re-distributed. Other sites may link to the freeware object on Auran's download station, but may not post the objects directly for download anywhere else.
If this object was purchased from ProTrainz, it is not re-distributable at all, nor may it be reskinned, except for personal use. Any violations of this license will be fully prosecuted to the extent allowable by law.
This content may not be distributed on any compellation disk or with any other product without ProTrainz express prior approval.

Upon viewing the mesh file in trainz, I noticed that It has windows and doors. Im am not aware of his DLS version having such details. IS this download a reskin of his payware version? either way, I dont think that this was allowed by him.

good day

I am not entirerly sure on magicland's stance on reskinning. But I'm believe that he did not allow distribution unless he gave his consent. Your download of a reskinned version of his amfleets may not be legal.

Upon viewing the mesh file in trainz, I noticed that It has windows and doors. Im am not aware of his DLS version having such details. IS this download a reskin of his payware version? either way, I dont think that this was allowed by him.

good day

Well, if anyone ever hears from magicland you can ask him. By my understanding he left the community sometime ago.

As for legality, :eek: I have yet to hear of anyone pitching a fuss over freeware. Most creators usually don't care so long as they are credited for their work. I myself couldnt care less how people use my creations. If I did, I wouldnt have uploaded them.

I finally got a chance to look at it. Very nice start! The mesh will need alot of cleaning up though before I recomend going any further. There are hundreds of extra verticles floating around, these should be sorted out and deleted, if for any other reason to avoid confusion while working on the mesh. It might have been a good idea to complete the basic interior before cutting out the windows. This would have saved the step of having to do it twice, and would guarantee the windows would be straight.

I dislike Amtrak, but that looks pretty good. :wave:

If you complete it, I'll download it. :cool:

Also, not to be the forum party pooper, but someone might steal your mesh. Alot of people aren't trustworthy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back