Amtrak Surfliner Cab Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i have also been looking for a working surfliner cab car but the closest i have got at the moment is a capitol corridor cab car made by ivansokolov

Could you please send me the Surfliner Cabcars?

We will not "send" you content or to anyone else. It's in violation of the copyright and Code of Conduct to share content privately that is available on the Download Station.

If you are interested in this content or other assets, then download it yourself via the Download Station.

I'll point out the obvious, that JCitron seems to have not done... the two asking for the content, they BOTH do not have PC or MAC version of trainz registered in their list of trainz applications. If they did have it, perhaps they can download all they wanted via DLS!

You can download into the Android version, which I did when I had it installed. That was a few years ago. I don't know about Trainz driver though as I never used it. I think that only handles premade content sets and not stuff from the DLS.

Even still you can't send people content.

i actually do own TS12 but due to a bug in the registration the forums server did not think i had registered but i did so i do have it but it just dosent show on the little tracks

i actually do own TS12 but due to a bug in the registration the forums server did not think i had registered but i did so i do have it but it just dosent show on the little tracks
So you send in a Helpdesk ticket (with all your usernames, registration keys, etc) and they can fix this in no-time. If true of course. I suggest you go do so right now as it only takes a minute.

Closing topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back