I'm leaving trainz for a while

schoolhater

huh?..........
Hi

As you may or not care I thought to mention it anyway, I'm leaving trainz for a while, I don't wanna mess peoples time here, I've more or less robbed people for there models and content, I just need the time to sort myself out.
I've done this for 3 years now, and now's the time to come clean, I wish to Apologize to the following people.

Magandy
Kevin Martin
Whecsailor
Whistlehead
Sean O'Connor

Tom Hughes

Hi

As you may or not care I thought to mention it anyway, I'm leaving trainz for a while, I don't wanna mess peoples time here, I've more or less robbed people for there models and content, I just need the time to sort myself out.
I've done this for 3 years now, and now's the time to come clean, I wish to Apologize to the following people.

Magandy
Kevin Martin
Whecsailor
Whistlehead
Sean O'Connor

Tom Hughes

How does one "more or less" rob someone?

Possibly not thanking people for the amazing work they do? I'm not blaming you, schoolhater, for doing anything. Not many people take the time to thank the content creators for the things they do, and the time they devote to a game. Just so we can have an enjoyable time.

I'll take this chance to thank everyone myself.

Thank You!

Steve

I fear people have become rather cynical about leaving posts as the authors seem to pop up again quite often.

Always pleased to see people come back though!
:)

I fear people have become rather cynical about leaving posts as the authors seem to pop up again quite often.
Well at least he only said for a while, instead of "I hate everything and you will never see me here again and you will all be sorry!". Only to sneak back in a month later.

Saying he is leaving for a while leaves the door open for a return at any time. "I'm going out, see you in a while"... Ok.

That could be a month, or tomorrow. Wise choice of words.

It'll do you good to get away from the game and do something ells for a while as this game has the tendency to get you into a rut, how many here can honestly say that they haven’t found them selves at the computer fast asleep while playing this thing it's like a drug it becomes addictive. :eek:

It'll do you good to get away from the game and do something ells for a while as this game has the tendency to get you into a rut, how many here can honestly say that they haven’t found them selves at the computer fast asleep while playing this thing it's like a drug it becomes addictive. :eek:

I agree 100%. It's addicting.:udrool: :mop:

Hey, I come to work to do that!

ab03.gif

Back