Content Manager and DLS trouble. HELP!!!!

rastis

3Ds MAX will be my demise
G'day!!!

Ok so, I started playing TS2009 yesterday as I haven't thought of going on it for ages. Everything was going well so the next day I got back on it and what did I find? CMP and the DLS are being spastic!:eek: In CMP all the icons in the "Asset window have dissapeared except for 'Type' and 'Name'. :eek: There is no author, kuid or anthing there! Next, CMP told me that my password and username were wrong. So I went to the DLS station to prove CMP wrong. But the DLS was being REALLY slow when our internet was only reset three days ago. So I waited for two bloody hours for the DLS station to load and guess what. IT WAS STILL LOADING!!!! My God! Even Auran's Home page is being retarted! Somebody tell me whats going on or I'm gonna put the boot to Trainz 2009!!! :n:

Cheers.

G'day!!!

Ok so, I started playing TS2009 yesterday as I haven't thought of going on it for ages. Everything was going well so the next day I got back on it and what did I find? CMP and the DLS are being spastic!:eek: In CMP all the icons in the "Asset window have dissapeared except for 'Type' and 'Name'. :eek: There is no author, kuid or anthing there! Next, CMP told me that my password and username were wrong. So I went to the DLS station to prove CMP wrong. But the DLS was being REALLY slow when our internet was only reset three days ago. So I waited for two bloody hours for the DLS station to load and guess what. IT WAS STILL LOADING!!!! My God! Even Auran's Home page is being retarted! Somebody tell me whats going on or I'm gonna put the boot to Trainz 2009!!! :n:

Cheers.

Servers are down, it's affecting all of us.

G'day, Mmmm another long weekend here in Oz and the DLS down again, I guess this means NO DLS until sometime on Tuesday. Have a nice weekend.
Regards
Barrie

Back