I Stand By My Word ...

zigster

Nope, for all of you who think you know it all, I went out and bought a computer especially designed to play these type of games. The trains still DERAIL at radom whenever they choose. I just played it again and I backed up on a STRAIGHT track with no Junctions {AT ALL} and got a DERAIL...

Oh, and I didn't lay the track, it came with the game, So It's Not Me...

And according to the SETUP the game is configured to the max.

So I'll say it again...

THIS GAME SUCKS!...

After 6 months and 3 hours Go to H@ll...

Would it be poss to see some screen shots of your problem?

Someone migh be able to help as a lot of people on this forum have helped me when I have had problems and there surgestions have worked

Kevin

Well, I have played my routes for OVER 24 hours on my own designed routes and NEVER got a derail. So sue me.:p

We don't know it all , we do however know how to ask questions, search on the forum for answers to any problems before ranting and likening Trainz to a vacuum cleaner.......
If it's not a track laying problem, it could be a faulty asset problem? does this problem occur on all routes?
Try asking for some help or advice rather than blowing a gasket, they can be very helpful in this forum if you just ask.....

Hi,

Don,t you think this must be just a wind up.

Is it actually possible to derail a train on a piece of straight track??

Cheers, John

Hi,

Don,t you think this must be just a wind up.

Is it actually possible to derail a train on a piece of straight track??

Cheers, John

It is when you have a faulty asset or rather in my case a faulty bogie, it would move a few metres and derail. The bogie was actually corrupt in some way, deleting it and reinstalling sorted the problem.

Funny when you consider that the number of posts from kids who wanted to derail and have big spectacular crashes. Here he claims to get it for free. They should meet. :hehe:

Except for running off the end of the track when I forget to place a track buffer, I don't derail. In fact, it's almost impossible to derail without a faulty asset or an open rail joint.

My trains only derail if they run off the end of the track. Heck, even a 2ft gauge loco (Narrow Gauge) runs on standard gauge track without derailing. :p

Nope, for all of you who think you know it all, I went out and bought a computer especially designed to play these type of games. The trains still DERAIL at radom whenever they choose. I just played it again and I backed up on a STRAIGHT track with no Junctions {AT ALL} and got a DERAIL...

Oh, and I didn't lay the track, it came with the game, So It's Not Me...

And according to the SETUP the game is configured to the max.

So I'll say it again...

THIS GAME SUCKS!...

After 6 months and 3 hours Go to H@ll...

So what you are saying is that you are right and several hundreds of others a wrong? And while I'm here, the word is random, radom is a Polish firearms manufacturer.

Last edited:
Back