Clinchfield Geep on the Move

jkeenan

TPR Founding Member
Adam Gase kindly consented to skinning a number of CLINCHFIELD geeps at my request. These will look great on the upcoming TPR Proto Clinchfield project. Many thanks Adam!!!

Cheers,
John

Creator of the Clinchfield Project and a TrainzProRoutes founding member

gp913.jpg

Im still alive!

"an update would be nice though"

Hi all,

Im still alive and kicking, but life and job responsibilities have limited my modeling time and to be totally honest I have been spending much more time with my HO scale model rr, than I have in Trainz. I am involved in the second half of he Proto Clinch project. Kevin Shanks is the lead designer as he was on the first half of the project and it will be of the same or maybe even better quality than the first half of the project.

I still monitor the TPR forum and dabble a bit with several projects I have in the works. I am sure I will get back into Trainz to a greater extent than I am now when things settle down a bit.

Best wishes to all!

Thanks
John

I am back

Hi all,

Im still alive and kicking, but life and job responsibilities have limited my modeling time and to be totally honest I have been spending much more time with my HO scale model rr, than I have in Trainz. I am involved in the second half of he Proto Clinch project. Kevin Shanks is the lead designer as he was on the first half of the project and it will be of the same or maybe even better quality than the first half of the project.

I still monitor the TPR forum and dabble a bit with several projects I have in the works. I am sure I will get back into Trainz to a greater extent than I am now when things settle down a bit.

Best wishes to all!

Thanks
John

After several years away from Trainz, I will be purchasing 2019 and getting back in. Hope to see some old friends as I make my return.

Regards
John

Back