Wife gives birth to 2 Twin boys early this morning

AHSAN

IberTrainz Group
Hello fellow Trainzers and friends

Some good news and a little bit bad news

Wife give birth to 2 Twin boys at 31 weeks that's 9 weeks early, she give birth early this morning and both Twins weighed 4lbs each. :)

it was the proudest moment in my life, I'm finally a dad.

Bad news is that the twins need to stay in hospital for 4 to 6 weeks to gain weight, that is the distressing part plus their lungs are continuing to mature, although both boys are breathing on their own.

Will post photo once the twins are ready to come home.

Regards

Ahsan:)

Congrats to you mum and the boys then AHSAN,I hope they are all home happy and healthy very soon mate,All the best.
Cheers Mick.:D

Very many congratulations to you all, but especially to your wife and sons, who have had to do the hard work. Have you bought the train set yet?

If they are anything like my twin sons ( born thirty years ago this coming Friday, heaven help us) you will need to practice your goalkeeping!!!:D

I wish you all a long and happy family life.

Best Regards Bruce

Congratulations! Im sure you will be a great dad to them and although I don't know your wife at all, from what I suspect she is going to become the twins could ask for.

Any ideas for names yet? (It's early I know but some parents have ideas before even getting pregnant)

Regards,
Phil

Congratulations Ashan.

Two healthy boys. Don't worry about the long stay in hospital they can do wonders these days. My eldest was 10 weeks early and had to stay in hospital for 12 weeks. That was 29yrs ago. Now she works with children. Best thing that ever happened to me.

Congratulations Ahsan, that is great news two healthy sons even though a little early. I have heard it is up to them when they want to be born not the Doctors :hehe:

Many children are born early these days and as Stationbeem they can do wonders now days. I even heard on our news today a mother of 2 went to hospital, she was 5 months pregnant and her water had already broken. She needed to go to the toilet and when finished looked down and there was her new born son, she did not even know she had given birth. Her baby is doing well and like yours will have to stay in hospital for many weeks.

I can only imagine the smile and joy on both you and your wife's faces at the moment but it will be nothing like the day when you finally get to take them home. I hear that is something very special to experience.

All my best wishes to your wife and you and your new sons.

Craig
:):):)

Congratulations, Ashan! It will be hard to go home without them, but at least you will get some sleep ;)

Our first daughter was also early. She was in the NICU for about a week before she could come home. Now, she's a happy, bouncy (almost) 4 year-old, and is making her own Trainz layouts.

Curtis

Congratulations, Ashan! A father myself two years in a roll, and perhaps another, I know how it feels!!!

Don't worry so much my friends, the boys will be fine! I have a few twins in my family, and I recall their stories! They are usually small babies, but the good news is that they are breathing on their own, as you stated, so everything will be fine! Yes, post some screen shots, and let me know when you do via e-mail, etc since I don't read the forum all that much these days!!

Congratulations again!!! :D :D :D

Well done that man, now we have 2 more budding young Trainzers in the making !!!

Best wishes to your enlarged family

Ahsan,

Congratulations! I hope only the best possible for your family's future, and many years of happiness to come, and the idea of 2 new trainzer's here :p

Congratulations once again!,

Take care,

Ryan:wave:

Congratulations ASHAN!
Now the real burden begins when both become old enough to use computers and all 3 want to play trainz at the same time:hehe:

(Yes I know it says 3. Three meaning the 2 small children and of course the bigger child:p)

Dude! I give my Congratulations to you! which means, YOU'RE A DAD NOW!

Nick the steam engine Congratulations you as well and all of the other engines do as well.

Every engine from TSP3, UTC, TRS2004, TRS2006, & TRS2009 wishes you Congratulations as well.

Every engine from the history of trainz:

CONGRATULATIONS ASHAN!

:) :D ;) :wave: :cool: :p :hehe: :udrool: :clap: :Y:

A hearty congratulations to you and your family Ahsan. Time will fly along and you'll have your sons home soon. Then the fun starts. :hehe:

Bill

Back