Inporting in built content from tc3 into trainz 2010?

karl2002

Hiya guys

I know there was a way to inport the content into trainz 2009 but im not 100% certain if i remember the correct way of doing it. And if it would even work for trainz 2010.

If someone could explain that would be awesome

Meny thanks

Karl

Hi carl
pick out the content you want in the TC3 content manager and export it as a CMP file to your desktop or anywhere you will be able to find it.

Then open the 2010 content manager and inport it. The content manager will do the rest. (not sure if thats the right name for the file attribute so check it out).

Doing the above worked for me but you will find that a lot of TC3 content shows up as faulty in 2010. So make sure you keep the 2010 CMP in show Favourite only when choosing content for your route.

Bill

Karl,

It is possible to import TC3 content into 2009/10 (through "open for edit" in TC3 and "import" in 2009/10 is the easiest) but you will find that you may have to fix a good few of assets, this could be fairly time consuming (especially if you are not used to fixing content). Unless you are happy to do this then you might like to consider buying the TS2009 S&C add on as "the easy alternative".

Cheers

(PS - I'm NOT an Auran shareholder!!!!)

Back