Bugs... Glitches...moments in Trainz that make you laugh.

A little bump

Ok, well, while running my GC&T route a bit, I noticed something odd...

Aparently, the cliff splines can double as track without modifying them at all.

Don't belive me? Here...

Yep they certainly do. Not a bug/glitch in Trainz either, it's just the way the config's were made (note, it applies to all versions of Trainz from 04 up - not sure about UTC and lower mind).

Zec

ok lets take a whack at this

trainz2009-03-0623-07-31-68.jpg

trainz2009-03-0623-07-56-90.jpg

trainz2009-03-0623-08-11-94.jpg

Emergency brake works fine charlie......

Yep they certainly do. Not a bug/glitch in Trainz either, it's just the way the config's were made (note, it applies to all versions of Trainz from 04 up - not sure about UTC and lower mind).

Zec

Ah. Well, I didnt know. It certanly wasent something I was expecting.

Jimmy, I know the k-28s were fast but.....dang!:eek: :hehe:

I've had that happen to me too!

Whoa, wait, what the...? 218mph?!?!!!! how did that thing go that fast, sprout afterburners?!

Yup, that was a glitch in the original SP1 of TRS2009. applying the brakes while the throttle is open in any position will result in the things tearing out. In fact in the last picture take a look, 765MPH, but I'm actually stationary by that point. also look the coal level.

this thread is pretty worthless... i mean, really there have been others like this. and even though the thread title says so, the first image is not from either 09 or 10.

no i could not care less, just wanted to say how much i agree with the second post. carry on then.
True, I was also hoping to see and learn about real bugs and glitches. Except for the speeding steam engine standing still, we've only seen examples of too closely placed attachment points, drivers that don't know how to stop before running out of track, deliberate crashing, splines with errors in their config files. :eek:

Sorry moderators, or people who want this "worthless" thread dead, but I just had to show someone this:

Chinese1.jpg

This is inside the Chinese Railways GE C36-7 that comes with TS2010. This run was on Harbour Master in SP2. Does anyone else see something wrong with this picture?:eek:
(HINT: The solution is out of this world!):hehe:
Also, this locomotive spouts flames from the exhaust funnel at a speed of 5mph, in forwards or reverse.

Happy Trainzing,;)
Scott.

I started this thread so as to get a view of all the 09/10 Glitches and Bugs...not impossible 04/06 screenshots.

Please post your screenshots of all the Bugs and Glitch's in 09/10 versions here...I expect this to be an empty screenshots thread...as 09/10 are so perfect, and are supposed to be such a vast improvement over TRS04/06:eek:Slated to be totally unsupported by Auran, come September 2010.

Last edited:
Back