For those experiencing issues with downloading using TDH/CM after the server transfer

G'Day Zec, CMP TRS2006 is now showing the FCT but will not download, it searches the item and finds it, the advertising comes up but it won't download just sits on 0.00Bps. This is after the fourth data base rebuild in the last 10 hours.
Barrie

Edit: - The advertising is nolonger comeing up and still won't download, tried removing username and password and restart but still no good.

Last edited:
Hi Zec, well my FCT is back, but the Cmp still freezes up when I try to download the item. I did the resets and the assets.tdx thing, still it's freezing
up. It seems to me that my CMP is not connecting to your server. Is there
anything more that I can do on my end to help solve this issue???

Thanks, Robert

I'm running TRS 2006

Last edited:
Hi agian, GOOD NEWS!!!! I,m up and Downloading now.
I did another data base repair and now it's working great!!!!:udrool:

Is it just me, or is my downloading speed faster???

Hi agian, GOOD NEWS!!!! I,m up and Downloading now.
I did another data base repair and now it's working great!!!!:udrool:

Is it just me, or is my downloading speed faster???
I think its a bit fast and so does another member I was talking to before.

Zec, thought I would pop in again and ask a question. Now that the server for the DLS has been swapped over and hopefully any problems are or will be solved soon, and then after the Easter Long Weekend; are there any plans to upgrade the screen used on the DLS to something newer a bit like the forum one maybe :hehe:

(that was a long sentence :hehe:)

Craig
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Content Manager repeatedly states "Unable to download, the server appears to be full,...". I've cleared the download list, run 'Extended Database Repair' twice, and also restarted the program each time.
This occurs in both of my accounts for TS2009, and also in TS2010.
We'll be very pleased when downloading is again possible...

Hi Zec,

I'm still unable to download on my account. Am using TC3 and a partially used FCT (about 60days left).
It is showing the correct status for the FCT but if I try to download off the DLS the transfer rate stays static at 0.00Bps.
Have tried removing the assests.tdx twice and re-entering my account details too.
Hope you find a fix soon.

James

G'Day Zec, just done database rebuild for the 5th time and still no good showing FCT OK but just sits on 0.00Bps and after about 6 minutes even though nothing has been downloaded it changes from downloading to installing, the download symbol is still there and 0.00Bps but nothing further happens. I waited a full 15 minutes.
Barrie

Ditto for Gremlim's post: exactly as he describes in 06 and 10.

Additionally, yesterday showed no FCT but could download at full speed via ftp link, today my FCT is back but get 'Page Cannot be found' on every FTP I try...

Andy

Sorry but i am no geek who goes rummaging around in the gizzards of my machine. I have lost too many routes, and i am at a level with my present one to almost finished after 3 months of hard slog, I aint gonna lose it now by hitting the wrong key. i will wait until tomorrow morning and try to download again. fingers crossed:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Issues with downloading after server transfer

I am getting a bit fed up now, I have tried every one of your suggestions, waited 24 hours and still no downloads. Three days now and still cannot download from download station. Item says downloading but freezers and stays dead. Come on, get this problem fixed.

I have paid for a first class ticket and cannot use it, please sort this problem out. This problem only happend after you transfered the servers, I was downloading fine till then, please try and fix the problem. Thank you.

Mallard 2007

Back