Re-skining

arose1228

Hi I am interested in re-skinning for trainz, preferably 2009 and 2010. I new to re-skinning and i would like to have some help getting started. I am also very sorry if I cause a sticky or posted in the wrong place. I am still getting used to these forums.

PS. I have paint shed if any one knows how to convert the old format onto the new format.

Hi I am interested in re-skinning for trainz, preferably 2009 and 2010. I new to re-skinning and i would like to have some help getting started. I am also very sorry if I cause a sticky or posted in the wrong place. I am still getting used to these forums.

PS. I have paint shed if any one knows how to convert the old format onto the new format.
I don't know if paintshed is the way to go, but I never use it. I also don't know about anything other than 06. Try using the search button here in the forums, and also try Google. There are some tutorials around somewhere. And I'm sure soon enough, someone here will try to steer you in the right direction.

Forget paintshed. Download GIMP free and then go here http://trainzresources.com/ for a tutorial and you should find all you need to get started. Is well worth putting the time in.

Back