Show off your Collection....(Trainz)

hert

Screenshot Creator
This thread is to show off what you have collected in Trainz over the years. They can be freeware, payware, unreleased content, unavailable content, personal reskins. Any era or region. Anything you want to show off.

The only rule is NO asking how or where to download content
And NO asking to send PM or Email to get content.

Here 3 pics to start off:
hert201003240000.jpg

hert201003230002.jpg

hert201003240002.jpg

hert:wave:

Great Shots

Great shots guys, especially love that "Rainbow Train" Joshua.
CB&Q Lineup
hert201003250002.jpg

hert201003250001.jpg

Would be a lot more interesting if we could share content, but hey, it's your thread.
Here 3 pics to start off:
hert201003240000.jpg

hert201003230002.jpg

hert201003240002.jpg

hert:wave:[/QUOTE]

Does that include anyone posting just willingly handing out the information but is not asked for it?

Agreed. This thread should be allowed to share information about where things were obtained. There should be a rule that you shouldn't ask if someone else has asked about the same item.

I support recalling the rule not allowing content sharing. I wouldn't mind it. However, I completely respect that Hert doesn't want the thread to turn into a spam thread of, "Where can I get _________?", and, "Could you PM me that?"

As long as that doesn't happen, I think it would be a good idea.

Cheers,
Joshua

If the poster wants to post where he/she got said content go ahead. I dont want people who posted things that they have collected and is either not released or no longer available to be hassled the location of where they got so and so. So in summary you post the pic you can tell where you got it. But no asking for it or asking where to get it.:)

Now back on Topic:
hert200911070000.jpg

Back