Show your models!

I thought that was N-scale.

I'll take a picture of my box of unused N-scale equipment I have. That's my long forgotten model railroad. I'm too twitchy to try any work on it.

John

WOW! theres some real awesome work posted here!:Y:

simulatortrain, Great thread, thanks for starting it!:D

Wow! I could NOT tell that SimulatorTrain's model was not the prototype! If lginc's last 2 cars had been on a different background, I would have thought they were real, too. Great modeling, folks!

-- Russ

Thanks everyone.

lginc, you've got a nice collection, and I especially like that ex-DT&I hopper and the SP tunnel motor!

Russ & simulatortrain, Thanks so much guys:) .
Seeing everyone else has only posted a pic or two, I am sorry I posted so many:eek: . I have 127 engines, and cripes, I couldnt even say how many freight & passenger cars I have;) .

I dont know how old you guys are, or how involved in Model RRing you are, but for MANY years I was "Deano" one of the moderators on "The Gauge" :D , I stepped down from being a mod there close to two years ago.

- Deano :wave:

DSC00591.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

My dog enjoys G-scale to......

Picture020.jpg

The first image of my Santa Fe F3a&b with out the dog in it.....

Cheers,
JRT

Last edited:
I think it might be pretty cool if some of you guys made photo skins of your rolling stock, or posted pics to see if others are interested. If any of you have 40ft boxcars (easy to skin and my current fascination) that you would like to run in Trainz, take some straight pics of them with a decent camera.

Niartcar, 2nd pic, I got that same train but it's unmodified and my entire power system is going fidgety so it's my best but has as much strength as my worst loco at proper operation.

some of mine:
4485467502_d0f472e245_b.jpg

^ B&O E8/9
4484822125_0c384beeb3_b.jpg

^ EL PA1
4485477492_4cf4a1f4e9_b.jpg

^ UP EM gas electric "doodlebug".
4484831275_8c93c9d837_b.jpg

^ UP GP38
4484835795_d549e30f68_b.jpg

^ UP GP9
4485461060_3406692d8b_b.jpg

^ UP F7A

Made for DeviantART, but What the hell...

THE_STAINZ_by_Sampug394.jpg

A Bunch of pictures of my Stainz in action on my grandpa's G-scale layout.

It's not scenic-ed, but the performance of the trackwork is flawless.

Most of the rolling stock and all of the Locomotives are LGB too :D

I see some Vodka, some Russain Vodka, "let me have some Russian Vodka, some Russian Vodka" as one of my favorit bands Sonata Artica will sing:hehe:

Nice C&S 2-6-0. Theres one at the hobby shop near by, and it makes me wonder if I should move to G; but then again I remember that the 4-6-0s are not scaled proparly.

Rock On!
Dusten

I see some Vodka, some Russain Vodka, "let me have some Russian Vodka, some Russian Vodka" as one of my favorit bands Sonata Artica will sing:hehe:

Nice C&S 2-6-0. Theres one at the hobby shop near by, and it makes me wonder if I should move to G; but then again I remember that the 4-6-0s are not scaled proparly.

Rock On!
Dusten

Sorry, but Baron Rothschild was a Frenchman: :hehe:
Edmond_James_de_Rothschild.jpg

Back