Show your models!

I have 2 N Scale-factory painted-Con Cor-PRR U50B-Brunswick Green freight locos...even though PRR had none, they still look cool hauling my 25 PRR Iron Ore Genny's.:cool:
up35ads.jpg

Last edited:
I have 2 N Scale-factory painted-Con Cor-PRR U50C-Brunswick Green freight locos...even though PRR had none, they still look cool hauling my 25 PRR Iron Ore Genny's.:cool:
cascaderailroad, They are actually U50B's;) , I have a UP one. The U50C's had totally different trucks, and the radiators were both in the middle of the engine, as opposed to the U50B's that had the radiators at each end.

Hmmm Something i can respond to adam XD Heres my collection of failure

4556447257_a917e188d9_b.jpg

My Atlas Classic NYC RS-1 of Win... It has a Soundtraxx 539T on the way...
4556451457_6204a405a3_b.jpg

Walthers Proto 1000 NY&NH RS-11... Proof that my camera is HD, Only outside.. Hates my trains..
4557106158_d0f2e768db_o.jpg

That came out soo Bad... Bachmann NYO&W 402, On the Rebuild list for Y1-afacation
4557082744_16d0090676_b.jpg

Yes, the new Bowser Model... >:3
4556455841_c80e5b0380_b.jpg

The Oldy's, Bluebox NYC SDP40, idfk C&O F7..., and a trainline FA-1
4557086244_a9e6e0bbe2_b.jpg
And the only Good photo, My Walthers NYC Obs, Being used as the layout's business car

doodlebug :hehe:
IMG_2196.jpg

I love these things, I have 4 currently, still collecting. Currently have them in Burlington, Union Pacific, Great Northern and Boston & Maine. Gotta get back on that set, will upload pictures tomarrow once I get them out of the boxes (packed them away while we make the layout bigger)

Just to try to bring new life to this thread, here is a WIP shot of an old IHC tender in the process of being converted into an Auxilery Water Car for the Keller Texas & Pacific Railway, a jointly owned company between T&P, and SP.

I Got a few new cars, I'm Gonna be detailing them and weathering everything soon, Also planning on starting a display layout, gonna be based off Poughkeepsie, NY so I have to Scratch Build the Station.... Might just do a small Yard instead. Anyway, I'll have more Pictures Up soon... and Maybe an HH660 To go with my RS-1, Which Is gonna get Put in two-tone Grey.... > : D NYC details and what not too.

I'm abandoning my old layout which was built on an old ping-pong table in favour of a new, long and skinny route.
I have made some brilliant progress on the old one but it was all built in the wrong order, with track and building going on before landscaping.
Any tips for a developing modeller?

note to self, take pictures of my steam engines...i'm kind of a shotgun collector myself, got cars and engines from all over the US, plus...oh god...thomas the tank engine in N-scale. I bought it because i like showing off my layout and my some of my parent's friends have small kids, and the first question they usually ask it "Where's thomas?!" easier to just pull out that battered bachmann model than explain the whole "prototype-real life" thing to a three year old:hehe:

My Brass D&RGW C-16 278 (complete with a picture, and a coaster)

DSC01027.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

And my modified Bachmann Big Hauler representing Rio Grande Southern 20

DSC01031.jpg

Back