Show your models!

Some snapshots taken while recording some video of my only working locomotive, my birthday present, Flying Scotsman.

I'm also tired of American trains dominating this thread. Time to balance it out! :D

The full train, on my very messy layout. Mum keeps her junk on it, I also keep some of mine on it. It'll be put under the table eventually...

Flying Scotsman thundering around the bend:

I'll post a link to the finished video on YouTube when it's ready.

Enjoy. :)

Kieran.

My first 'screwlink' fitted wagon, a timber U van. Built it this afternoon as a test build for fitting the screwlink couplers.

Also fitted a working handbrake, and brass brake hoses. Actually, all three wagons in the pic have working handbrakes (only realised after I coupled them all up).

Very pleased with how the couplers have come out, looking forward to fitting a few more wagons with them :)

Zec

Just one of my many cars that I have weathered.
41bde89054bbf7a260286f18506f1e8b.jpg

I took Flying Scotsman down to my local model train club at Zillmere, Brisbane, on Sunday. Here's a shot of Flying Scotsman having a rest. I'll be posting videos of her running around the layout too.

Kieran.

My brother came around yesterday from Melbourne, brought a T Class and said *I'm selling it, don't want it anymore* so I bought it off him and now I have another T Class to my collection :) , only ones I'm still missing is a Series II, Series V and a Series VI.

10810804424_9fc91146aa_c.jpg

Not really a fan of factory weathering though, looks alright still.

The follow up to my previous post...
Collection expansion.

l924.jpg

nkqo.jpg

8zpk.jpg

dham.JPG

p9ws.jpg

m5yw.jpg

It kinda stinks that they all need repairs or tweaks in one way or another, im hoping to get two SD9043MAC's before new years, hopefully in better condition.

At any rate, Ontario is the one and only place that I know of where you can model 5 different railroads (plus two passenger lines!) at the same time. (NS, CN, CP, HC, ONT + VIA, and GO.)

I know I all ready have one picture of it weathered up, but here's my GTW GP38-2 #4900 on a real layout for a change.

1465409_10202719500612630_58741427_n.jpg

Back