Intersection

davesnow

Crabby Old Geezer
I need a street intersection similar to this. Does anyone know of one?

Intersection.jpg

Thank you

Domsarto did a lot of junctions a while ago, they are UK road markings but you could always edit the textures (for your own use). TLanders has put a good few roads on the DLS recently, maybe he plans to do something like this.

Personally (especially if it's for an urban area) I use Andi06 "traffic" assets (basically "Traffic activated" road markings with no road) and place these on top of a textured baseboard or a "no traffic" road type spline asset. These give you a lot of flexibility.

I may have. What I'm actually doing is uploading all my TRS2004 content that I have being building for my route to the DLS before the September cut off. Some of my intersections do have odd angles like this.

Thing is, if I have any odd angled intersections they are usually custom built to represent a "real world" intersection and therefore may not be exactly what you are looking for even if the angle is right.

What is the angle of that street coming in from the top?

Tom

TLanders has put a good few roads on the DLS recently, maybe he plans to do something like this.

Not exactly like the one you need, but I think that's close-ish... look for kuid 87145:50104:1

Back