Missouri Pacific screen shot thread - Warning Large Images

mikelj001

Banned
Hey Guys .Ass you can all see i have been hard at work Updating my route .
The latest Update to the route can be found over at www.rrmods.com Now with more and more Missouri Pacific Content be coming Available and more planed shuch as MP GE units and more rolling to be coming out soon . I thought this would be a good time to start a new screen shot thead .This thread is for any thing Missouri Pacific . Also please let know what you would like to see created next in the missouri pacific. Locos. rolling stock . Track side content that sort of thing .Cant wait to see some over your screen shots photo and and new ideas for content :)

mikelj001_20100310_0008.jpg

mikelj001_20100311_0002.jpg

mikelj001_20100310_0000.jpg

mikelj001_20100310_0002.jpg

mikelj001_20100310_0008.jpg

mikelj001_20100312_0010.jpg

mikelj001_20100313_0005.jpg

mikelj001_20100313_0000.jpg

mikelj001, I downloaded your newest route, FANTASTIC JOB!!!:Y:

THANKS for the new updated version:D .

Awesome shots too BTW;) .

Great shots, yes your route is awesome but I have two questions.
Where did you get the flatcar(next to the rail box boxcar) in this picture?
And in your seventh pic wheres the white and blue utility truck?-Nevermind found it on the DLS thanks to Iginc
Once again great stuff.
hert:wave:

Last edited:
Hert, I am 99.9% sure that truck is from Dinorius_redundicus;) , I have it, but would have to fire up the game to find what its called:eek: ....oh heck, I'll be back, I'll check on it:D

Thanks guys The Bulkhead flats are from my own personal collection . We have some like that . over at rrmods that Joe has been working on. so be looking for them soon :)

mikelj001,

I'd love to see anything MoPac that works in TRS2004. I've been working on the MoPac route from downtown Kansas City, Mo. past Pleasant Hill, Mo.

It's very accurate. I created a map with DEM and TIGER data for the whole KC metro.

These were taken at the Amtrak station in Independence, Mo.

3_13_10_jpg_2.jpg

3_13_10.jpg

After popping into this thread, I think I may have firstly, download the route and assets... then have a look around and see what MoPac gear is available.

There's some nice stuff here. Great looking route, Mike.

Needs more MP stuff.

This (sadly) is the only MP loco I have running on my line at the moment.

Luckly, its an old GP-7. Just though these two shots belong here.

Back