Great Customer Service.

WYO

WYO Route Builder
Wow, I'm plumb blown away by the service I just got from Auran. I ordered a first class ticket at 1:30 p.m. local and received it at 3:30 p.m. local. I don't how I could ever ask for better service than that. Kudos to the staff at Auran.

WYO:)

I have never had a problem with Auran, I think they do a great job, eventhough, sometimes they do get shouted down from time to time.

In the past they have always been there to help and offer advice, they have helped me out a lot on here, along with my trainz friends, I do agree there customer service is the best, but I do understand other peoples frustrations when they ask a question that they get no answer too.

I find if I ask a question, I leave it in Aurans time to answer, I usually always get a reply within a couple of days, sometimes they can answer the question, sometimes they can't, and I understand if they can't, as maybe they have never come accross the problem before.

I'm always thankful and grateful to the Auran team, and I just want to say thank you to them all for Trainz 2010, it is the best, and for helping me out of difficult trainz problems in the past...

Joe Airtime

Back