help bnsf50

I haven't noticed that problem Carl. I'm still wondering which build # you're all running. Another good reason for staying with 06.

I got the boxed version when it first came out and with all the patches the final build number is 40040. I haven't noticed this problem either.

hth,
hert:wave:

I am using 2009, build 40040, on a laptop with XP. The crossing is "Grade Xing US OH 2L 1T" kuid2:39134:101059:4.
Ok that's an old build about 5 down, there's a new beta that came out just a few days ago, that's going to be released as the final if there aren't any problems with it, you can get it at the Trainz Dev site, build #41844. I haven't had a chance to test it yet. Be sure and back up before installing as always.
As you can tell from this, Auran is still not finished with 09. Maybe someday they'll get it right. You all need to post this problem over at the Dev site so that Chris can look into it.

by the way I want to ask you somthing. how do you get cars in all the lanes like for a 4L road?
Open the crossing in explorer for edit and there's an Instruction folder inside that has instructions and pictures showing how to do it. It also tells you this in the description.

build # 38411 & im using windows vista (does it make a difference if you have vista???)
I haven't heard of this build number and I thought I had all of the patch's including all of the beta versions. Vista or XP shouldn't matter.

What do you mean it is 5 down. I have auto update on and nothing has happened for awhile. How do you get updates if no one Auran tells you.

That probably is the last auto update out, the rest are beta's that are manual updates that you can get at the Trainz Dev site.

Like I said earlier, I don't recognize 38411 as a build number. Are you sure it's not 38841? If it is then go here and get the patch's to get you up to 40400, and finally up to 41844.
My boxed version is 37625.
Also make sure you have direct X9 from Aug.09 or it won't patch.

Last edited:
Ok after a whole day of doing nothing but backing up trainz, updating to 41844 and Direcx9 Aug 09, I am now up to date. I ran my route and did not see any difference. I am not sure what changes the patch makes but the cars still come up to the crossing gates, slow to almost a stop, then precede through the crossing. Like I said before, this seems to only happen the first time the crossing is activated.

Ok after a whole day of doing nothing but backing up trainz, updating to 41844 and Direcx9 Aug 09, I am now up to date. I ran my route and did not see any difference. I am not sure what changes the patch makes but the cars still come up to the crossing gates, slow to almost a stop, then precede through the crossing. Like I said before, this seems to only happen the first time the crossing is activated.

thats what happens to me!!!!!!!!:( but it cont. to happen.:(

& i cant uninstall or i will have to buy it agiain(digital dload):(

Any time you download something like this you need to save the exc file to an outside media source. What would you do if your computer crashed?
Maybe someone from Auran will step in here and explain why your version never updated, or were the manual patch might be, because I don't see it any place, at the Dev site.

Amtrack, Did you open options from the start up screen then tab Planet Auran and click on the patch button, or is it greyed out?

Last edited:
Concerning the crossings not stopping cars, is this happening on existing routes that already have crossings. If so then if you delete the crossing and put a new one down does that cure the problem? Because I've been trying to reproduce what you're describing and cannot, mine work just fine.

Concerning the crossings not stopping cars, is this happening on existing routes that already have crossings. If so then if you delete the crossing and put a new one down does that cure the problem? Because I've been trying to reproduce what you're describing and cannot, mine work just fine.

Yes, there are more crossing that cars dont stop on & i dont know if it does solve the problom i'll check

Last edited:
Back