help bnsf50

Motorbreath

What your asking for is impossible in Trainz. If you're wanting the road crossing to take on the looks of the road that is attached to it. Only track used in a mocrossing has the capability of "use adjoining track type", not the road crossing portion.
Hmmmm... That's odd. I know there have been times when I have tried to use your crossings with the wrong kind of road i the past, and the road completely covered the crossing. Like LP roads, which are set too high. Not that I want to argue with the master of crossings. It really wouldn't matter, I could patch in a piece of road. The whole point of my request was to be able to use any of your NRC parts and still stop traffic, this could still be achieved. The road part would have just been a convenience. Either way, if you are interested or not, just let me know. Thanks for your time and replies.

Jimi.

bnsf50 i have seen your youtube vids and was wondering if you could send me a PM of your route(just asking)it looks so cool.thanks if you can.:wave:

Hmmmm... That's odd. I know there have been times when I have tried to use your crossings with the wrong kind of road i the past, and the road completely covered the crossing. Like LP roads, which are set too high. Not that I want to argue with the master of crossings. It really wouldn't matter, I could patch in a piece of road. The whole point of my request was to be able to use any of your NRC parts and still stop traffic, this could still be achieved. The road part would have just been a convenience. Either way, if you are interested or not, just let me know. Thanks for your time and replies.

Jimi.

OK I thought you was talking about a invisible grade crossing that when roads were connected to it would fill in the track area as a grade crossing.
But in this case have you not heard of the atls traffic stopper? This is I think what you are asking for but in a longer version, I guess, Right? If so let me know and I'll think on it some more.

bnsf50 i have seen your youtube vids and was wondering if you could send me a PM of your route(just asking)it looks so cool.thanks if you can.:wave:

I'm not sure which video you're referring too but if its the video in my signature, it's not finished yet. May be years before it's finished. :sleep: That's the Tehachapi route which the original version, not made by me, can be downloaded here

OK I thought you was talking about a invisible grade crossing that when roads were connected to it would fill in the track area as a grade crossing.
But in this case have you not heard of the atls traffic stopper? This is I think what you are asking for but in a longer version, I guess, Right? If so let me know and I'll think on it some more.
I didn't try the ATLS stopper in that way yet, but I do know a longer one would be handy for crossings a extreme angles.

Ok, the ATLS stopper does the trick. I have used the ATLS system to control crossings that do already stop traffic, so I had not used the stopper before since I didn't need it. Thanks again for your help and replies, and thanks for the many great crossing assets.

Sounds like you don't have the road hooked up right. Make sure the road is hooked up to the center splines as the outside splines are for car spawners so that there will be cars on the outside lanes, you don't have to use these. Also make sure there are no spline points on the road close to the crossing or the cars will not see the crossing.

bnsf50 help me wanna no turn left and right send on my question atls signs where take and paste no turn left and right

Back