1st videos of the South Kansas Div.

Tracker99

I've been working on the 2nd version of the SKD, with it's emphasis on operations. While the basic scenery is about 75% complete, I've already developed a full 24 train operating schedule, and have run through it a few times, with many mini operating sessions, as I continue to refine and define my virtual model railroad. I've had to make many consessions due to the limitations of my laptop.

The 1st two videos document the MRL Ballast turn. The MRL stands for the Mineral Resources ltd. which operates a shortline and enters the SKD at South Juntion, located at Red Rock Kansas. The Junction has a two track interchange yard that is used for the interchange of empty & loaded Ballast hoppers.

I've encluded the link for the 1st video, and you can click on the 2nd video which is on the right side of the screen there.

Please keep in mind that this is my 1st attemp at a video, and it shows. I hope you enjoy what I is the 1st in a series of videos demonstrating the operations on the SKD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGHDH4O4S4Y

Nice video. But it would of been better to put it in the "Trainz video's" at the top. That way it will not be lost as the threads disappear into the ether of time.

Hard to imagine 104 members read this post, and most would have viewed the videos, yet only 1 constructive post. I'm interested in hearing any positive, or negative views on the videos, and or the SKD. Even if I should bother to post any more videos.

Back